Vocals For Producers

So cute :D
And I really think this got potential, but there are some few places the chords should fit in better. I bet you can hear it.
This song reminds me about japanese movies with magically forests.
It is so wonderful that I’m floating into this beatiful world.
I bet my friends who has waited so long to hear this song again, will thank you alot.
It will be an honor if you want to work with me later :D

Here’s the original production for those who need some kind of idea on the chord progression, we decided it might be a good idea to post it anyway. ;)

download

I might give this one a shot after we finish doing “Don’t Let Me Go”.

Might have to blow the dust of the guitar for this one. :slight_smile:

you’re not gonna like this, but i made some major changes in my tryout/remix version, I ended up mashing your vocals into a completely different song…
I think i’ll have it sounding good enough by tomorrow.

Cool :D

I like the sound of this, certainly a nice mystical touch to it. I hope to give it a try and see if I can mould something around them :D

what is the title of this song anyway? … i’m rendering my remix

The title is Breathe, you know, like Prodigy or Kylie Minogue. Take your pick. :P

or Michelle Branch. or probably 10 billion other artists :)

:o Oops, in that case I’ll have to change the name of this remix. Later on this week i’ll probably add some more soundeffects and maybe I’ll do a second version with more vocals.

Drum&Bass version of the song usually known as Breathe

Kcirr3d vs Henriëtte - Breathe/I’m Going Down

:eek:

AWESOME!!!

Me likie :D

The smiley band is playing!
:drummer: :guitar: :w00t: :yeah:

good shit, if a bit oldschool sounding. the production reminds me of some of the old stuff from the metalheadz label

@Henriette,
i think Bob marleys “the sun is shining remix” is due for a remix, not the regualr version style, but the multiple remix’s of it. to my knowledge there is a house/trance version an a mashup jungle version. i would enjoy hearing a new (more abstract) mashup jungle version B)

im not sure who did the timestretching of the accapella, (i never found it)

if you where to follow the timing an key, it would be choice :D

i’ll find the 2 mp3’s referenced above, (one of them was mark ryder.)
if this sounds interesting to you, i will post links to the mp3’s.

Good stuff as usuall man! Sick beat and distorted bass…very evil sounding.

Thanks!
This is more of a remix then a cover, since i cut the vocals and twisted them to my liking.
I had several basslines in mind for this, this one was the most simple one, but also most effective so i’m glad i picked it.

1. I’m thinking: “this needs an animated flash video clip” but I’m not very good at doing that. :(

2. Is it Henriette or Henriëtte?

3. Can I change the title of this remix into this?: Breathe/I’m Going Down

@choice, good choice for wanting to do a remix of that song. Back in the days, I liked the house version so much that i bought the cd.

My name is Henriette, and I think that"I’m going down" sounds much better :D

i think “you are going down” sound even more better :lol: j/k lets save it for some rough and tough heavy-metal song :)

Quality stuff from Kcirr3d as usual. I like that phaser feedback sounding noise.

good shit, if a bit oldschool sounding. the production reminds me of some of the old stuff from the metalheadz label[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Metalheadz as well. oldschool like '97.

Sounds very cool none-the-less.