Vote For New Features!

I presume all registered users get a e-mailing about this?
Some might be to busy making music instead of visiting the forum.

+1 its always positive to have a dream:-)Amiga 4ever:-)

• more midi controll

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

You see, I’d rather see features implemented I don’t need because the people who use it REALLY want them… instead of because of the back and forth of the quite different subsection of these users who use the forums.

So, yay, and sorry if I came across bitchy… but the backstage area was kinda teasing, showing the results of that ancient vote and the promise voting will come back soon. :rolleyes:

Why is this thread saying this in Chrome and Firefox ?

Bungle

I read that as “vote boobs”, guess the pr0n mode got to me :D Think my brain imagined something like; a rock band being backstage, vote if there should be boobs there or not…

I’ll vote for sidechaining if I can’t have boobs!

nothing to see here, move along!

Yeah, without VST support it would be a bliss :P

getting afraid … realize I could be misunderstood! :panic:

so?

Hmm strange. If I go View Image from Firefox I get a similar message but if I just go to straight to honfire.com it doesn’t complain at all…

SIDECHAINING and peak control

Make Renoise both standalone and a VST. This seems so obvious to me especially considering theres rewire support…why rewire instead of as a VST?

You want to know whats better and more convenient than rewire support?

Just opening the damn thing within the platform as a VST!

Please, please, please.

Should have been an option years ago IMHO.

Sorry, I’ll change it.

edit: changed

beatslicer

The ability for the hydra to link across different tracks.

Wet/Dry fader for DSP chain effects.

The option to disable the delay column (while recording). Along with enabling/disabling keyboard focus in edit>pref.

edit: Sidechaining across different tracks would be cool too.

no answer?

:huh:

What do you mean by no answer?

Voting round will be open for 30 days when launched. At least starting the voting session in the middle of the summer holiday season is not the best period to conduct such event.

nvm. :)
thanks.

+1, unless you’re gonna do boobs.

64 bit