vst external editor

I was wondering if there is a way to force scale/stretch a VST’s external editor within Renoise. It seems to me that VSTs have a fixed interface design that Renoise has no control over. Some come with adjustable sizes but most don’t.

So is there a way to force stretch them through Renoise regardless if the interface image gets blurred or something? Is this question utterly ridiculous given the way VSTs work? I would love to find out.

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before.

A dialog can be made bigger, but this usually not means that the contents scale up to the size. And as you noticed yourself:Those that are adjustable, you can resize. So those that do not support resizing also do not resize.
There might be tricks for scaling dialog contents, but next to that, you also have to count in mouse coordination handling for button and slider controls inside the plugin and you definitely cannot scale those from externally (meaning, if you would click on a repositioned fader, it would not respond or worse:another control is responding to the mouse input).