Whats next for Renoise?

I dont know if its possible but how about the whole of renoise inside redux, or simply the whole of renoise inside a vst? There may be some reason its not possible but reading through seems like people like to export ‘stems’ to other software to use audiotracks…if it could be opened as a vst, wouldnt have to use rewire. Either that or adding audiotracks but thats like a whole different type of software with overdubs, multiple takes, inputs for a whole band live at once, scrubbing and so on

Juzzz trhow ya stems/audio into Mixbus or Reaaper & be happy with that. Good workflow to!!

2 Likes

Ooh. That’s pretty genious :slight_smile: I wish it was available.

I love RENOISE so much. Its my sampler, sequencer, arranger, etc.

I would like to see an improvement on Buss Group mixing and a nice soft synth for RENOISE.

Lastly, I don’t like it when everytime I have to open RENOISE, it asks me to put in my password on my mac to open it. It’s annoying.

I think next thing we need is vst3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The following should be to solve the current problems of version 3.2.0, which may appear shortly. I guess this could be accompanied by the compatibility with VST3 and more improvements.

VST3 is on top of the list of things to do next, but this will take a while.

Let’s close this thread now that 3.2 is out, and use the rest of the forum for more detailed discussions about problems and feature suggestions.

13 Likes