Where Do You Live?

the last map looks weird… is it missing a little detail? :P

Amm… you mean…? :D :P B)

There’s nothing wrong with it :rolleyes:

I guess then ABBA came out of the baltic sea :lol:

Wasn’t it from Norway or Denmark? It surely was a scandinavian group… Aaa! Now I know. It was from Latvia… or from iceland? … no that’s where Björk is coming. I bet it was Latvia :lol: :rolleyes:

Who cares about little details anyway :)

I noticed too that measurement-chart is missing from it… I think its something around 1:500000 or 1:50000000… That’s what you’re talking about? Isn’t it? :lol:

Chicago

Ahh, the cute li’l “Sweden never was”-map… :)

ABBA were primary from Sweden with one Norwegian girlie, Björk is from Iceland indeed, and Latvia & Denmark… Ehm… Who do they have again?

None from the african/asian/south american/austrailian continent here? I feel there are mostly Europeean/american trackers out there, only aussie I know of is Hunz…

in finland we have this thing called reilu meininki

MickRip is also from Australia.

on CuteTranceGirls
or pouet.net, for example,you can search people by country.

Right now I live in Sweden in Stockholm. But I would not mind live in Paris.

twilek & Tobias,
Where in Sweden do you guys live?

I live in Stockholm, and I happen to know that Tobias lives in Linköping ;)
And to be honest I’m pretty satisfied to live in Sweden, even if I joked about that I wasn’t ;)

Boys… BOOOYS:. (and GIRLLLLZZZ)

Yup twilek is right… I live in Linkoping… Right between Stockholm and Gothenburg :)

It’s the fifth largest city in Sweden (stockholm, malmö, gothenburg and uppsala is bigger)

Sweden is a highly advanced IT-country in the middle of beautiful Norway and Russia.

Born and bred Australian. Currently living in a mountain university town called Armidale. Plan to stay in the Australian mountains as long a possible, even though I grew up on the sunny warm east coast river flats…

There are quite a few Aussie trackers out there. I’m the only scene one I know of using Renoise, but some of my friends here use it too. There are probably quite a few if you looked hard enough.

It would be cool to meet other more famous Aussie trackers but I guess it is pretty hard just to pop in and see your neigbour when they are 500kms away. Just get pissed instead :P

M’kay, then we’ve covered European, Italian, Aussie and American trackers. So where are the others?

I’m currently living in The Netherlands (near Rotterdam), and going to live in Perth, Australia for another few months or perhaps longer, starting in October. Before this I lived in New Zealand for just over 10 years, and I’m originally Dutch since I lived in The Netherlands until I was almost 11. So yeah, I guess I don’t really live anywhere fixed at the moment, but eventually I probably wouldn’t mind settling down in Australia or New Zealand again.

Haha ok. Still, it’s always seemed like a nice place to me, though I’ve never actually been there, or Australia for that matter. I also have a really good friend over there and two of her friends are apparently both really good vocalists, so inspite of the isolation factor I might actually have a good opportinuty there. :) But, maybe I will end up going back to New Zealand at the end of my year-long world trip. Let’s see what Australia is like first, not that New Zealand isn’t a nice place to live. Anything beats The Netherlands though. :P

i registered now. great, huh? :)

I think we just assisted to an ethnic purification… that was a bit hardcore :slight_smile:

i live in russia, siberia.

Woho! One russian guy… :D

Anyone else from this fascinating country?