While waiting for Redux...

AFAIK the first Redux info will be released during mid/late January.
That will of course be announced on the mailing list, and I guess, here.

Soooooo?

Wait…which January were you talking about? :wink:

It didread “AFAIK”

so, please go with what you were doing, nothing to see here.

nothing but tears in rain

Well, I’m partly to blame.

It’s not that the plan has changed, but some things are hard to plan.
For example, we needed a logo and picked one of my designs, just a couple of weeks ago.

A logo might not be really essential, so at the risk of disappointing someone:
I just createdthis one with a slightly a different flavor

tracker-inside.png?raw=1

Case closed.

When you click the logo, there us no tracker inside though ;(

When you click the logo, there us no tracker inside though ;(

The logo that leads to a bigger logo… :lol:

Still January in some parts of the world… :wink:

cat-begging-gif.gif

WHY DID NOONE TELL ME THAT WAS FINALLY RELEASED

edit: and it’s only $75? Real? Too bad I… can’t… actually afford that for 2 more weeks…

oh, but you were told in your thread. hmmm…

anyway, thanks to you i’m out 75ish bucks but in 75 kinds of fun! renoise pairs fantastically with this like terminal emulator ii pairs with ti99. we used to play with that all night when we were kids. well, it was an old ‘throw it away or give it to the kids’ computer then, but… oh, the memories… they will warm you if you skip the heat bill this month? oh, wait, you probably don’t care about my memories.

to conclude, renoise 3.1 RULEZ!!!

Don’t worry guys. Since a logo is what’s holding us back, I took it upon myself to make us one:

Did no one think that a logo might be needed ages ago, like when it was announced? I’m cool with waiting but really?

This is the first time in German history there has been a fail in ‘pünktlichkeit’.

Soooooo?

Wait…which January were you talking about? :wink:

January 2016 it is!

There is 10 minutes left here in Montreal, Quebec… still hope !

surprised anyone is still waiting for this, if you are using Renoise you already have it, if you are using a DAW then there are better samplers anyway for free, so whats the rush ?

Actually we don’t have it, Redux is bringing improvements that are not yet implemented in Renoise, for example improved DSP effects. And I just like the workflow of Renoise’s sampler, and have a bunch of .xrni’s I’d like to use, in Reaper.

Redux will, let you put, commas, where ever you want and it will roc,k!

For me it’s phrases. Being able to track something inside of Redux and have it embedded and moveable in a DAW project is an extensive workflow improvement over something like ReWire which at least with Logic often becomes hell (managing routing, files, instances, etc). Can’t wait andI’m going to get into .xrni’s big time. If at some point later Redux could host plug-ins (basically Renoise as a plug-in) and/or have a complementary MIDI version, that would be sublime.

Actually we don’t have it, Redux is bringing improvements that are not yet implemented in Renoise, for example improved DSP effects. And I just like the workflow of Renoise’s sampler, and have a bunch of .xrni’s I’d like to use, in Reaper.

Can you show a quote from a dev on this please, last i saw was that it was the sample engine from Renoise 3