Who Are Better, Men Or Women?

no matter how you look at it… it seems everybody has an answer to one of the dumbest questions humanity ever asked itself.

:P

Well, I’m partial to a good strong old Gouda myself… however, freshly grated Parmesan can add a wonderful strength to many dishes, and a well made swiss (with some high grade honey mustard of course) can turn any plain old sandwich into a delectable gourmet treat. What blows me away is that the mainstream seems quite willing to accept the blandness that is mild cheddar and mozzarella. Don’t get me wrong, mozza has it’s place, but you’d never see me eating it with hors d’oeuvres. Perhaps I’m just missing something though.

… oh wait, this is another one of those lame gender topics? Will the insanity never cease? ANDROGYNY AND PANSEXUALITY PWN JOO ALL!!! Enlightened age my ass.

nice list, but no, just in general, who are better.

posters: please ignore the trolls on this thread too.

We need more women to vote, or we men are doomed!

IMPORTANT:
Who is more likely to vote for their own gender? Men or women?

women! so come on men! stick up for your selfs and support your own gender!!

But this is just pointless. Pointless to the extreme!

yeah well i was drunk at time

So far, the vote is 2/3 in favor of women. And, if I know anything about human psychology, some probably pressed the “man button” a few times just to even the result a bit.

people always forgets us traannies tssk tssk :angry:

but yeah who are better ? better people of course :)

Who’s worse:

People who ignore this thread hoping it will go away
People who reply to this thread
People who reply to this thread pointing out it’s a stupid thread and it should go away
The British

defently the British! low life scum! :angry:

I say, blame Canada!

But this is a question only trolls can answer :rolleyes:

Women clearly seem to be smarter when it comes to tricking the other gender paying for drinks, trips, rent, food etc etc etc.
Seems like the male gender draw the short straw there most of the time. :P

well YOU try making a sensible post after about 10 pints!

HEY!!!

:blink:

… wait a minute… you live in…

… nm. <_<

don’t forget, a MAN created Renoise.

Don’t forget, a Woman created you. But I suppose Renoise is bigger than life.

ah yeah troodat. ah hmmf, this is such a stupid thread.