Why Women Live Longer Than Men

just some fun…
Why women live longer than men

:D

lol

but it doesnt prove why women live longer than men…

Well, at least it proves that some men with their manly manly attitude live shorter. :rolleyes:

yeah, some of those deserve to die.
actually, I once lived in a house where an electician was living too, and while he was connecting my electric oven I had some smalltalk with him.
he told me that in his company he is like the only one that whenever he gets a electrical blast goes to a hospital and goes through the suggested procedure for that case (sleeping in a hospital for three days, having the heart-rhytm monitored all the time).
all his co-workers simply deny that and go for the “I am a man and I can take it” approach, and while about 5 of his co-workers died in the past 20 years, the other simply dont acknowledge the fact …

and there i was thinking trained electricians knew all the tricks how to avoid getting electrocuted… or maybe they get a kick out of it?

The first lesson I had when I started to study electrical science, was the teacher burning up a hot dog with electricoty. Then he said “this will be you if you don’t follow the safety rules”

:D

LOL :lol:

-zzcrack- ouch :angry:
-bzzzcrack- :mellow:
-bzzz-zzcrack- :huh:
-Bzzzzzcrack- :blink:
-Bzzzz- :lol:

-BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ- :w00t:

-BRZZZZSHOOOSH!- :ph34r: ← roasted

Well, I’m a vegetarian so no big loss :D

ofcourse they try to avoid it, but as he said it does happen from time to time … like if you do something for years, there will be a mistake of some sort after a while. I mean, you test you chances there everyday.

hm well i guess people just get sloppy and uncareful if they do the same kind of things for years…
but still i think a certain ‘professional’ care in one’s actions is one of those things that make a professional. :mellow: