Wrong and MKLBST songs

Thanks, and thanks for commenting on Soundcloud too!

1 Like

I struggled with this one. All I had for ages was the beginning, including the guitar, but didnā€™t succeed in moving forward until I scrapped the verse and wrote a new one.

1 Like

Glorious!!Congrats

1 Like

Gothic 1980s synthpop (with guitars).

At 1.27 the track lost too much of its energy i think,but what an excellent track man!!You always have something new to give us.Congrats once again

Thanks, man. Your critique was spot on so I changed that bit and it flows better now, I think.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I am working from home and self-isolating, which gives me a lot of time to finish up tracks. Hereā€™s whole EPā€™s worth:

1 Like

The tracks keep coming. Itā€™s weird, because I just had a six month writerā€™s block.

1 Like

Very good Sam,writerā€™s block did you good.Some times its good to stay away from making music and clear our head and then inspiration comes in better i believe.I do this all the time i just stop and only listen to other people songs for days and every time i come back making music its easier

1 Like

Canā€™t stop, wonā€™t stop. This oneā€™s a ballad.

Half the tracks Iā€™m posting now are songs that I started many months ago but never got round to finishing. This one is about the gods abandoning us because humanity is an old-fashioned analogue kind of hobby they donā€™t have the time for anymore.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

So many good songs from you Sam.I am waiting for the day that you will blow up globally.Make a YouTube channel to promote yourself,these days you must ā€˜sellā€™ yourself if you want your music to be heard and get attention

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

This one starts slow and then builds.

1 Like

First new song in a good long while. More stuff coming soon, I think.

1 Like

This is now mixed on new speakers in a new room. Not quite used to them yet, but this at least sounds good when sitting right in front of the screen.

Itā€™s a small room, so I got these: IK Multimedia - iLoud Micro Monitor

1 Like