Www.Wikileaks.Org

The year is 2002. The game? America’s Army.

There is no common enemy. Just a bunch of unorganized assholes with guns and paranoid xenophobes/sheeple who don’t enjoy falafels but love driving their gasoline fuelled cars more than they enjoy understanding how the fuel got there.

If terrorists represent the middle east, then abortion clinic bombers and rednecks represent north america.

No disrespect to the soldiers doing a dangerous job, but it wasn’t them who picked this fight. Just like how marxism didn’t work in practice and killed a shitload of people due to pre-existing social-economic conditions, uneducated peasants being killed off by their leaders “collaterally”, and permanent war welcome to the opposite ideals, the resulting failure of our generation. Don’t believe the hype.

I was going to say something in that vien. COD, AA, and bunch of teenagers on skype, xbox live, steam or whatever they are using for tactical coordination in those games. first moments of the footage made me think about how easy it must be for the disconnect. From hearing them talk, they clearly do not see people.

– Jim Askins, Air Force Recruiting Service account executive

www.rs.af.mil/recruiteronline/story.asp?id=123122790

^ Should probably write united states instead, as Canada is technically north america.
I’ve met a abortion clinic bomber and a few rednecks, the mentality is variable.
It was really a fluke with the abortion clinic bomber, really nice & well known person in the community, skewed all the sudden it seemed.
When that stuff happens people don’t usually ever speak of it, so it’s tough to get any details.

rednecks are hard to pin down these days as they look like everyone now, mostly young, but any age if they wear a scowl that can be indicative.
Those subdued by the media and politics are very vocal about their weapons, like treasure. Finding these people is pretty easy as they are usually the ones that flame people and argue a lot on the internet, mostly just for the sake of arguing; to get that rise & fleeting feeling of angst. They will not do any of this in public however. People like this usually talk about alex jones, infowars, prison planet, the tea party, how stupid people are & whatever they dream-up. They do cause a lot of ruckus on the net but away from the internet they just get drunk, play video games and basically just stay inside, aside from the safety in numbers meetups. Then we have really mean ones that segregate themselves, typically drawn to the drug game, with prison sentences.

Regular Americans that don’t get completely subdued by politics and news media, treat weapons either as secrets or are pretty avid about being appalled by them. Mostly they don’t see any of this stuff we may see, as they are very busy trying to find time to raise their children right, pay bills on time. These people usually think very close to home as their priorities are largely pretty focused toward bettering themselves for their families. When these people get nervous, they populate, I think it’s an inherent defense mechanism.

People can change though, don’t ever for get that.
People that think people can’t change, are not much different than the killers in the video.

Yes lots of unimaginable shit happened during world war 2… some of these sceneries reproduced in later stages as well, either in secrecy (like the Gulag aka Siberian Prison camps, which still exists) or in the open like the Yugoslavian civilian war.
But what actually do you think happens today?
Who are these so called “terrorists” really? Why did Afghanistan really got attacked?
The 2001 terrorists attack is one big farce to me and many others. Not the fact that these buildings aren’t brought down, but the many clumsy non-covered evidence that shows a lot of events (on pictures and movies which have been shot at the scenes) are not even plausible to believe there could be an array of coincedences that these things happened miraculously in all these orders. What were the the US doing in Afghanistan? Opium market → US government is one of the biggest drug-dealers themselves, they used Opium amongst others as their plan b gold-stack to cover for their financial mismanagement and the fact that the country’s debt-rate went so high it became unrecoverable. Taking down the towers was one way to cover up their failing financial administration.
Most of the Opium came from Afghanistan, but the Taliban effectively whiped out the farmers who grew Opium, so getting that production back on-line was the next plan.

Now then Iraq:
Which weapons of mass destruction have actually been found in Iraq?
None. Not even traces. So what the hell were they really after? Oil. Producing either more or less oil controls the global market-price for oil which in turn has effects on the world economy. If eastern countries lower the production rate, the oil-price raises and Western countries will feel the pain of it.

There are no terrorists, at least not enough and not even smart enough to pull off these kind of actions like 2001.
Perhaps wannabe’s today but not in those days.

There is imho only one reason for war these days and that is simply money and power. And whatever show is being put up to initiate the reasons for that war, it remains fully scripted drama-theatre where in this case unfortunately real lives are at stake and most “actors” don’t get paid for their uncalled “services”. It is a pity that Americans don’t see the at least the slightest of the actual truth behind all this.

Whatever shit happend in WO-II, that is no excuse to bring the chopper-video into any beam of better light.
It is another pathetic example of how cowardly the American army can be:air-fights from a safe distance where actually proper identifaction of persons neither objects is actually warranted…
Yeah they got their asses kicked in Vietnam, the US army aren’t good infantery fighters. Probably that’s why they also starting bashin into Europe in WOII right after the Russians got most German’s killed in the harsh winter of 42/43.
No if the US Army really wants my respect, they do real targetted attacks based upon real intel-investigations and not some half-assed attacks on a group of people because one among them has a big gun swinging across his shoulder.

OLmKzXCveiI

http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/events/foreignpolicy/video.html

Noam chomsky is a genius. He is able to give us such a wide view of what is really happening

Yeah… I don’t think I would have been able stay (somewhat) sane during the Bush presidency without Chomsky. He’s putting the finger in all the wounds without being psycho or an asshole about it. Most precious peep alive IMHO.

http://sandboxx.org/johann/favourite_quotes/author/Noam%20Chomsky

Lots of words of wisdom and I agree. I just clip a piece of your text and comment on that. I remember when the war in Iraq started and I remember not believing the excuse of weapons of mass destruction… and when the war went on I believed in it even less and less. Any sane people following what happened back then knew it was about everything else but the said excuse. It was about powerbalance, oil and money. By the way, lets not forget UK’s part in this, it wasn’t just USA poking Hussein :)

No indeed, not only the USA…
It pays ofcourse and it keeps a few thousands of soldiers employed. I’m not really eager to target the army on personal aspects, but moreover the tactics used from the higher staff and the folks that pull the strings.

The average US soldier doesn’t get paid much for the job… GI Joe puts his life at stake while his wife and kids had to go to the food bank to survive.
When i saw that footage i was thinking:if mr. G.i. Joe isn’t spending his money because he is working, what kind of lousy income does he get for risking his life that he cannot financially support his own family?