Xerxes Live In Germany

cheers boys,

http://guest.xerxes-music.com/video/xerxes…_in_germany.mp4
(400mb download)

on drums: bendik hovik kjeldsberg
on guitar: eike steffen (aka romeo knight)
music by: xerxes

a fun gig we did, not really the chillout style i usually do. i hope you like it anyhow… most music composed in renoise :)

klaus

what? shame on you klaus! ;)

no srsly, great gig - seen it live on the bp-stream as you know.

thumbsthumbsthumbs

ps. can i book you for evoke this year?

hey klaus!

yes, thank you for such kind feeback after our gig… and yes, i would love to meet up with you at evoke, and hell yes we would like to play… question is … 1. if bendik/eike have time and 2. money. we obviously would not charge any artist fee, but we would need a place to stay + food/drinks + you need to rent the drumset for bendik… (not any drumset, he has a specific drum raider)… well, perhaps we should discuss this in private? :)

cheers,
the second best klaus in the world!

darn, we badly need a second Klaus for the great TehVoke BBQ! :)

ptrance, you will be there too??!! :)

very very pr0n, Xerxes :D

There’s a chance, that I’ll be there too indeed. But can’t promise anything. Many not so nice things can happen until then.

OnTopic: already got the file but can’t look at it atm. But I’ll of course expect quality stuff. :)

keith: are you in the orga team for evoke this year?

hm… the download is slow… but i can feel it’ll worth a try :)
kudos to tha iks! :)

for big dl’s i use fdm since it splits up the file in as many segments as you want, so you’ll get it at the speed the server can give you.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/freedownloadmanager.html

mlon

seems like my question about the booking was a bit misleading.
so no, i am not part of the orga team of this year’s evoke. i don’t even know anybody of the orga’s in person.

so i was basically just asking xerxes to come to this years evoke in a jestingly manner without putting a smiley at the end. ;)

WICKED SHOW MAN!

That drum solo was off the chain!

Whenever i jam live I find the live drummer can either never keep the strict bpm tempo and things usually go far off course especially if, as the center, your program (ableton/renoise/octamed, etc) is the core. Live instrumentalists usually struggle with keeping time. You really have a sharp drummer there, great transitions, really feels like a true electronic jam band!