[yup] Can we expect 3.1 this year?

oh, and how come i am only a local chief member, whereas i am with renoise since the very beginning?

i am so sad wright nao

it only depends on your post count

I would agree if my sessions didn’t keep crashing but, the sooner we get R3.1 the better for all of us :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you contact them? Plogue devs are pretty nice and responsive at their forum.

I’ve yet to have sforzando crash, but I don’t use it all that often, I only use soundfonts in a very transitory way before usually converting them to another format. I use it instead of TX16Wx (which also does SF2/SFZ and has a good free version available) just because it has better sounding pitch-shifting (for instruments only sampled every third key or whatever) and apparently it supports all of SFZ format’s more advanced features, which most of the other free players don’t. They just need to include a graphical editor, I hate editing soundfonts in a text editor. Anyway shortcircuit (free; I recommend the 1.2 version, not 2+) also loads soundfonts, as does Kontakt (though Kontakt auto-converts them to its native format).

funny_ball_ad.jpg

giphy.gif

no

5280976.gif