Z̶̧̛̮̖̻̟̅̈͛͒̎͌̒ͥͩ̉ͤ̔̎̓̿ͥ͊ͮ̐̀

ţ̳͚͕̝̝͇̮̪̺̲̇͐̑̊̄̐̎̎ͮͮͮ̍̊̑͠͞͡Ḩ̴̸͎̩͇͔̙̝̝̰̘̪̤̻͐̀͛ͮͥ̾ͫ̓͊̊ȩ̬̯̬̩̟̠̲̦͎̮̼̬̯̝̺̠͎̎̋ͫ͐̇̀͞ ͂̍̎̂̔͆͌͗͋̚͠҉̹̤̰͕̼̭̤̱͔̥̳̗̰͖̟̻ͅ ̢̆͒̂͆̇͛ͬͯ͋ͯ͋́ͪͦͥͭ͞͠҉̞̱͚͚̗͙͇̤̭͈̲̣̞͓̦̜́ ̴̴̡̮͖͚̺̓ͥ̿̉ͤͣ̅̓͆͗͡ ̅ͣͩ͒̒̏͂ͯ̾ͬ̾͑̆ͧ̎̓̊̀҉̢̮̭̰̩̺̱̫͚̘̹̣̜̻̩ ̊͌͒ͧ͒̐̌̓͋͐̏͆ͪͪ̄ͬͬ̃̕͝҉̶̴͕͇̺̭͍̞͓̖̬̹̖͙̞͍̯̥͍ ̷͎̱̺͉̫̗̦̰̺̥̼̫͇͖̺̞̰͕͂ͪ̎ͯ͗ͣ̏̀ͫ̃ͨ̏̑ͧͦ̄̑ͅ ̍̄ͦ̂͑ͨ͋̅͊ͤ̾̆ͪͨͣ́ͣ̊̏͏̸̰̻̟̦̱̀ ̶̶̢̱͔̠͉̭̩̰̲̣͇͉͉͎̼͕͐̄̈̋ͧ̈́̌ͩ̂̔ͫ͑̽͠ ̴̨̰̦̭̫ͭ̀̇̈́̑ͨ̃͊̂͌͞͠ ̴̷͓̫̜̞̼͎͚̭̩̦̹̳̱͍̼̼ͬ͆͗ͫ͆̿̊͐͆ͭ͊̒͗ͥ̓̐̀͞ ̵̼̠̯̞͎̥͔͓͕͓̫̞̱̭̲̤̱̜͒͊͂̄̅̀ͨ̈̿̆̄͂̚͟͜͡͞ ̶̧̯̜͚̗̦̫͂̄̾́͂̎ͤͥ̔ͣ͞ͅ ̵̺̬̖̺͍̮͈̬̹̹͍̊͗́͋́̽̈͋͒͒ͬ́̄͛͘͟͠ ̧̨͙̮̪̹̙̮̻̱͎͖̲͕̬̞̙͇̩̼̠ͤ̇ͬ̄̔͐ͯ̄ͬ̄̀̀ ̷͌ͨͯͦͧ͆̓̑́̇̃͂҉̮̪̗̣̭͓̦ ̴̼̤͙̮̭̜̦̳̥̱̮͇̼ͬͨ̂̋̏̎̀ͣ̿̍̀͜ͅ ̷̶̢̩̖̠̝̜̱͕͖͖ͧ͛ͨ͋͘̕ ̧̯̥̟̤͓̯̖̯̫̹̟̻ͩ̿̐ͨ̉ͭ̎̓̎̈́̀̚͢ ̸̹͍͙̖̤͖͕̯̰̤̟͌̀ͫ͐̄̔ͤ́͞ ̨̨͍͙̜͉̗͉̙͉̠̙̞ͣ̐̂́ ̵ͧ̈͛̂ͨ̒̓͜҉̶̲̝͓̠ ̵͓̬̯͓͕̯̤̞͍̖̬̬̞̹̐ͪ́ͥ̅͗ͪ̾̓ͨͣ̉̕ ̨̯̻̣̲̼̫̞̻̼͔̮͔̈̏͑ͤͯ̒͊͐̐͗̄͘͘C̸̨̢̜̜̱̭̱͖̗̲̝̘̳̹̗͇̠̙̾͊͆̒́ͮ̎̿͑ͨ͘ͅḫ̨̢̙̼̼̩̦̦̮̺̺̳̬̠ͯ̈̓́́͢ă͈̗̬͈͖̬̤͕̥̬͎̫̙͙ͣ́͛̀̅ͭ͒̀̽ͭ͌ͨͫ̚͜ȯ̷̷̓ͮ̑ͫ͗̏͌̂͑ͯ̓̍҉̧̣͈̼̟̙̝̻̗̜͎̳͙s̳͚̝̘̠̻͍̩̻ͭ̀̈́ͧ̐̋͒̾̍̈́̾̏́͐̐͛͟͠ͅ
̻͍̹̟̖̜͕̫̞̞͔̻̰̳̺͉̅͂̏̆͂͛͒͗͆ͪ̃ͥ̄̽́̀͘͟ͅ
̶̡̢̫̯̺͙̟͖̤̤̯͓͎̣̪͖̣̜̯̙ͤͭͨ̂͐̃́ ̳̪̼͇̙̜͂̆̔̈ͭ͝͞͠ͅ ̸̢̤͎͍̮̦̜͍̙͇̱͚͋͑ͣ͂͐̌ͤ̈́ͩ͌̂ͪ̑ͭ͗̑͂͟͠ͅ ͇͕̬͓͚̗̞̬̟̦̲̦͙̪̱̙͚̐ͩͣ͊̏̐̆́ͣ̔͊͋̆̒̎̀͂̌̕͢͢ ̙̲̜͖͓͇͕̱̮̹̜̹̭̼̦̠͍͖̠ͤ̆͊̀̊ͫ̌͞͞ ̨̘̻̱̞͖̭͉̈̆̉̆̊͂͂ͤ͌͑ͪ͋̔̂̒͑ͮ̌͘ ̵̧̛̆̏̋̓ͣ̇͂̉͊̎̚͢͏̼̪͔̣̱͓̘̹̠̼̳͍̳̠̝̩ͅ ̧̨̢̦̬̘̝͌͑ͫ͗ͤͥ͛͠͡ ̨͖͔̗̺̜͕͚͔̟̣̩̞̝̼̣̺͖ͥ̿͌̾̊ͣ͛̽̄̒͋ͭ̆͛̑̀̚͞ ̷̗̯͇̲͓̦̂ͦ͌ͯ̌͐ͬ͛ͯ̔ͫ̔͑̽͊ͭ̌̓͞i̧̜͉̘̣̦̙̗̤̟͎͇͉̭ͧ͛̄͛ͦͮͤͮ̽̂͊͐͆ͯ͠ͅt̸̴͍͈͎̘̱̳̦̜̮̭̪̂ͬ̈ͯͫͥ̋͌̎ͪ̾ͅ ̶͇͙̦̮̠͇̪̌͑̊̊͂̉ͮ̑̀͊̏͋́̚͠i̶̶̺̫̣̜͓̙͕̖͎̤̜̩̻̦͔͎̮͌ͩ̄ͥ̀͜s̯̫̣̼̹̗̲̽̆͒̃ͩ̈̑͗͒̓̽̈ͥ̽͜͝ͅ ̷̘͈̙͕̜̜̳̺̤̤͖̓́ͭ̽͒ͫͨͨ̊͘͠͝͡
̛ͧ͗̾ͤ̑́͊ͭ̊ͬ̑̿̔ͤ̌͌̔̚҉̨̨̻̠̗̗͢
̷̡̑ͫ̓͆͛͡͏̖̰̱̪̖̜̝̩͎͕͓̱̳̠͙͞s̬̝͕̺͈̏̍̂́͆́̚͡P̵̡̰̤̻͕̼̟̣̤̝͒́̾ͤ͐̆ͬ͋̐͋̕R͈̺̞̳̙̰̥̜͊͊̊ͭ͆̉ͩ̑ͦ̌̈́̓̒̔͌̋́͡E̛̤̟͉̦̬̠͕̰̪̥̙͉̮̜̰̣̤̎̒͌ͦ͢͟͠͝ͅa̸̗̲͓̠͚̩̣͓̻̝̠̻̻͉̝͈̲̞̅ͩ͐̆͐͂̄ͮ͞ͅd̡̺̪̱̘͔̥̱̹̦̫͙̉̇͌̾ͯͥͨ͐̅ͮ̅͜ȉ̑ͪ͑̐ͪ̈ͮ̂̋̎̑̀͌ͯ́̉̆̀͜͏̛҉̜̝̦̗͚̩͕͚̼̜͇̳͚ͅͅņ͚̮͚̹̟͓̫̓̉ͦͥ͜g̼̹̤̗̘̬̙̠̹̗̩̱̀ͨ́͊ͤ̅͐͝ͅ

I Agree
+1

:blink:

teach me!

Trendy mid-90s typography vibes

Wow, when I tried to post the body of that text on my forum, it gives a php error. How did you do this?

Oh my god! I tried to send it to someone I was talking to in Facebook chat, and it turned the chat window red and locked it! LOL (EDIT: Ok it’s ok now, but that was weird

And if you try typing it into Google or Bing search it returns an error.

What IS this?

I can’t even paste it in here without it changing as soon as I hit preview… HAX0RRR!!!

When I pasted it to wordpad, saved it, then looked at it in a hex editor (frhed) it showed character commands that went from the upper 700’s to a whole bunch of 800’s. I sure wouldn’t have expected it to look like THAT though.

H̴̯̞̖̙̳͖̱̦͍̙͍̓̆ͤ̅̓͌ͮͭ̀͗͝E̴̞̰̟̱͕̳͇͍̺̘̪̭ͣͮ͛̇͝ͅ ̸̢̝̥̣̘ͭ͌̍ͦ̊͛ͭ̐ͨ̀͑ͥ̄̀̐͂̚ͅW̷̢̘͓͔͓͔̻͇̮͈̘̩͔͎̣̖̞͓̽̈́͐̾ͭͧ͗̃̽ͩͧ̒ͤͭ̐́Į̛̋ͤ͂ͥͦ̾̿ͧͩ̃̓́̚͠҉̠͙̻̥͙̲̜̹̻͚̯͈̥͚̘̰͙L̴̢͎̯͈̝̫̟̪͎̣̹̞̈́ͫͨͨ͋̑̈́͆́͢ͅLͬ̓̐́̆ͦ̇̑̈̽̃̀̓͋ͥͪͣ͏̜͙͉̯̻̭̖ ̵̨̡̹̫̭ͬͧ̅̉̂ͤ̇̀͐̔̕̕ͅS̨̛̙͖̘̟̯̞͂̈͛̓ͧ̊ͣ̄̏͌ͥͪͧ͐ͩ̚I̸̗̝͚̯̳̣̜̭͌ͫ̑̍̄̅͛ͦ̊ͫ̽́̎̀͜N̷̻̥̩̮̰̼͎͍̗̈ͫ̐̇ͧ͜Ģ̸̧̯̙̻͇̘̞̲͍͚̞̺̣̮̣̭̞͂̆ͣͨͨ̊̿͂̑̽ͩ͌͒ͣͮͭ͑̽̀̀͢ ̢͕̠̜̩̟̗͓͍̯͉͍̳̼͖͙͙̩̝̝ͬͧ̄̽̀͟͠T̴̮̗̭̯͚͉̯͕̞͚̹̤͉̲̒̌ͮ̍̒͊̿̑̑͐ͤ̍͂̌̉̀̐͌͢Ḩ͒̈́̍ͧͭ͐̋͊̉͗̍ͧ͗̏̓̓ͣ͟҉̨̻͇̹͖͇̙́E̲̦͍ͯ̎̌͌ͧ̉ͫͩ͋̐̄ͩ̓ͪ͆͘͠ ͋ͣ̋̚͏̢͔̲̙̜̞̱̭̞̼̜̪͙̳͟S̵͚̭͍̬̙̼̩̠̤̱̝͓̺̠̳̻̰̓̆̓̉̋̈ͯͯͭ̚Ó̶̩͔̺̙͈͕̣̗͔̘̙͍͕̮͑͆͑ͮͫ̕N̔̔ͪ̕҉̲̭̫̖͖̟͚̻͖̰̮G̶̢̩̮̗̭͈̳̪̯̘̮͍͙̤̺͐ͦ͛̂ ̷̟̥͓̲͍̰̼̳͇̪̳͎̟̳͉͚̯̟̝͒̔̏͗͌̈́̑̈͊͘T̵̴̛̞͚̱̞͖̬͇͔̟̟͚̮͖̗̼̰ͥ̃̋ͨͯ͑ͫ̿͒͝Hͭ̇ͩ́͆ͯ͐̒̃̍ͪ̓ͥ̈́͗̈́͗ͪͫ͢͏͓̜̗͖́Åͬͫͯ̃̉̈́̄͗҉̰͖̟͉̳͖͝Ţͦ̂̇͋ͯ̃͆ͩͭ҉͖͈͓͍̭̗̣̘̖̼̠̖͖͎͚̳͈ ̸̛̛̥͍̳̰̖̬̤̲̣̤̬̘̪͚͔͙̪͓̳ͧ̓͛̆̈́͗ͬ͊̓͊̾͡Ŵ̵͈̦̼̫͑͋ͯ̔́̍ͩ͋̽ͤ͊ͤ̔ͨI̡͕̣͓̠̟͖̦̙͕̯̺̙̜̜͈̾͌ͤ̇̍͋͊͗̀͘͘Ľ̴̢͕͎̯̣͇̪̂ͫ̆̎͗̈͘L̛̜̬̺͎͇̍͌͛͑͞ ̈ͮͦ͂ͬ͆̀̒̔̀̈́̐̇͒̿͌̌̚͜͏̮̭͓͚̪͎̻̯͙̹̪̫͓̤̯̯̙̖́́Eͭ̆ͣ̀͟͠͝҉̤̬͇̤͎͔̣̘̱̦͓̮͇ͅN͎̬̤̠̤̫̜̯͉̱̍ͭ̔ͣ̋̓̾̐͌͑̄̂̊̆̀̕͜͝Dͪ͑̄ͤ͑̈̃̈̈́̈ͬ̽̎ͩ̎̌̎̚͠͠͏̩̩̞̝̮͕͖͢ ̷͉͓̰̣̳̯̠͈̗͉̺̋̿̿͑ͥ̈́̽́ͩ̽̊́͜͢͝ͅT̴̡̛͇̲̳͓̬͉͖ͮ̅̋ͣ̃̍̎ͩ̽͊ͣͦH̎̐ͯ͒ͯͤ͋̾̉̊̕͏̞̝̯͙͖̰Ę͍̮͔̱̦͈̗̱͈͍̜͙̭̔̃̀ͬͩ̀̕͞͞ ̩̰̜̺̯̱̤̦̟̫̪͕͇̠ͪ͐̐͑̀̓ͭ̀͡͝W̨̗͎͙͕̻͈̼̄̉̈̉̾ͣ̆ͭ̽͒̂̇̃̈́ͯͯ͡O̶̠̼̠͕̞̗͇̫̖̪͑͌ͣ̌ͨ̔͌̈ͣ̔͌ͭ̋̚̚͞R̃ͮͣ͑ͮͧ͌ͦ̂̽ͯͬ̐̉́҉̭̦̲̼̯̭͙͖̱͔̫̠͔́̕L͚̲̳͇̖̩̟̣̹̼̘̖̺͐͗̉̐̋ͥ̃͑̾̏ͩͦ̓ͧͪ̍ͥ͌̽́͘D̿ͩͣ̐́͑̈̐ͦͧ̄̔͑̄̚̚͏̺͉̟͔͝͝
I̧̜̫̩̤͉̥͙ͥ̽͌̃̃ͬͥ̐ͯ͞ ̂͒̽͗̾͋́ͮ̅͂̓͌͋ͫ̄͝͏̵̶̟̦̭̟͡n̔̇ͪ̌͌̈́͛ͫ̏͆ͬͦ̃̽̍͊͞͏̠̳͚̹͉̯͇̯̺̫͈e̸̵̢͍͇̦̻̮͈͙̗̩̖ͯͪͨ̽̊͌̽͆̍ͮ̈̚͜ę̛͙̬̦̰͉͖͛ͩͥ͛͛̋͆̏̓̅́̏ͣ̿͒̕͟͞d̡̝̭͎͔̟̝͖ͩ͑̽̍̔ͩ͆ͯ͋ͬͥͪ̂̋̀̚̚ ̨̛͖̝̤͓͛ͧ̎ͮ̑̒́̃̏̎͢ş̺̱̝̙̣͍͕͉̍ͬ͂̽̉ͯ̆ͩͥ̌̎̓̔̿́̅̔͢oͤ̒͒ͣͨͤͣ͊͒͒̿̓̒̎̎͏̸̭̻̗̱͙̤͎͝m̨̯͎͉̠͙̣̞̙̮̥͔̼̓̈̏̏ͮͭͥ́̽̄̀̍̍͌ͧͧͪ͑͘ͅͅę̨̛̠̹̲͇̳͙ͩ̂̍̒́̚ ̵̵̴͖̜̮̹͓͙͆͆̂͂̽̊ͧ̿ͤͮͧ̚͝͡h̸̜̫̰̳̥̮͛͌͐̈́̂ͨ̐̔ͩ̓̕͜͠ḛ̛͇͈̝̲̜̤̱̘̳̜̫̟̫̹̀̂̄ͬ͜ľ͕̩͈̼̪̙̲̟͔͖͍̋̎͐ͮ͗͛ͧ͗͗̏̍ͬͪ̌̚͡ͅṗ̵̸͓̮̥̳͈̝̼̰̖̼̲͖̥͇́̿́̀ͤ͛̾̌́̀ͅ.̡͍̩̞͍̦̲͇͇̳͍̤ͩ́ͨ̏͌ͣ̈̌̏́͒̿͘͜͞ ̸̸̹̙̞̼̺̣̻͖̱͇̮̲̭̄̆ͪ͆̓ͣ̚̕͢F̡̜͓̞͚ͪ͆̈́̔̈́͑̏ͦͥͯͩͭͮͦ̍̔̿ͭu͕̬̬̪̘͙̩̮̟̩͑ͨ̉̎̾̏ͭ̊̉ͪ͌̒́͆ͭ́̄ͨ͠͞͞c̷̡̨̯̫̬͔̯̯̼̱͇̪̖̳͎̟̥̗̳̫͔ͮ͗̈́̐͗ͪ̿͒ͤ̉́̚͜ḵ̢̧̡̛̟͉͇̫̯̳̝̙̽̂̊ͦ̉̏ͤ͐͑̔͢ỉ̶̟͎͍͓̼͕̠͚̺̠̹̳̳̪ͣͨ̉͌͂̓ͫ̇ͤ́͒͝͡nͭ͑ͭͥͣ̉̽ͦͪ̇͌̅͋̈͏̲̼̱̠̳̗̪͙̻̮̠͈̲͉̭ͅg̢̏̆̈̆ͥ̒̀ͪͦ͛̈́̏҉̛̳̲̩̤̹̠̩̳͖̝̱ ̴̎̐̌ͦ͒ͫ̆ͫ͆̚͢͏̴̢̲͍̹̫̺̗̭͚̫̱̫̼͚̺̥̯ͅl̷̛͕̥͕̟͚̳͇͔̜̱̣ͩ̿̅͊̔̒̈ͮ̈́̈̽̍̋į̵̤̺̹̫͓̦͈͔̻͖̠̮͗̉̒̍̆͘s̃̃͊ͬ̈̑̏̒̍̈̔̿͋̉͘҉͖͈̭̠̼̣͉̟͚̥̩͈͠ͅt̯̱̺̲͙͖͚͓͎̲̤̟̗̜͎̖̩̍̉̿̍ͤ̔͌ͪ̉́͜͟͝e̷̘͎̹̼̬͓͍̬͓̣͙͎̗̘ͯ̉͛̽ͯ́̓̈́͗̆̓ͥ͛ͯ̃ͣ̅̕͟͡͠ͅn̍͊̏̂́ͯ̌̊͒̎̉ͬ̄̓̒́͘͏̯̦͈͉͎̫͚̫̪͎.̸̸̟̰̼̞̘̹̫͚̀̍̒͒͒͒̔̄ͯͦ͢͟͢

:blink: what fonts do i need to see this mess?

crazy shit!

tell us! tell us! :w00t:

The explanation how to do it is probably encoded in what he pasted…

Is what I could make out of it…

It’s not over until Stan sings

[center]H̷̶̛̰̠͍̘̪͇͉̘͇ͭ̔ͥ͛ͣ̊̅̕Ȩ̸̱͔̠̦͎̾̓̂̊ͩ͐̆̐ͣ̇͊͝͡ ̈̔̍͑ͫ͋̚҉͏̭̰̮̠̠͔C̸͍͔̥̭͔̘̰̲̰͉̰͖͖̮̯̭̫̋ͪ̀O̴̡̧̱̤̜̩̜̫̬͚̞̯ͬͩ͒̈́͆ͫ͗̓ͭ̚͡M̷̙̪̟̟͔͓͉̮͙͉̯̗̘̤̟͎ͮ̃ͧͧͮ̇ͧ̄̊̋ͫ̓͑̚̚̚͝͝ͅE̷ͨ̈́͛̐ͫ̽̐͛̏̓̉ͦ̆͊̐̆̾̏̚͏̛̦̫̙̯̜̮S̛͆̓͂̊͗̍̐̍͐ͤ̚҉̻͎̠̺̱̼̯̯͉͉̝̱͠ ̸̛̻̭̣̞͚̟͕͈̺̞̟͉͕͉͙̙͎͓̿̌ͤͯĤ̸̡̹̜̙̣̙̥͎͇̬̯͍̖̻̲̺̋̐͗ͮ̃͒̂̆̈́̉̍ͣ̓̍̆͜E̯̱̺̺̫̰̲̥͖̤̪͎̹͍͙̓̅͒͐͆̓̀̈̊ͤ̇́͝ ̸ͪ̊͗ͭ̅ͧ̔͏̧̩̗̬̻̺̱͠C̅̓ͩ̋́ͭ̏͐҉̜̟̜̬̝̭͍̲̯̤̦͕͎͇̯̀͠O̴͖̬̳̮̹̻̺̥͇̅̓ͮ̽͆́̈ͫ̒͑́ͪ̅͗͢͞M̸̱̞̞͔̘̠̬͍̹͉͆ͣ̐̒̓͒̈̎͒͛̅̆̓ͅE̲͇͈̤̥̦̺̣̖̞̪̺͙̫͔̯̫͒̒͆ͣ̿ͤ̎̄̈́ͭͯͩ̀̚̚͢͞ͅS̅͊̆ͪͯ̊͒ͭ̉́͂́̕҉̤̠͈͕̰̥͇͈̤̮͔̤̼̮̲ ̵̩̙̺͚̻̱̎̽̄̋̿̌ͧͨ̉̚ͅH̡̘̳̫͈̣͓̪͕̙͙̟̤̥͆͌͒̊̂͝͠E̴͎͇̙̺̣̭̭̘͎̎͌̄̋̾͒ͮ̉̋̄ͅ ̸̠͉͍̠͈ͧͪ̈̏̓ͯ̆͊ͪ͒ͦ́͂͒̀̚̚̚͜͢͠Ç̶̝̖̟̞͖̼̥͕̬̦ͥ͗̓̃́ͤ̌̃̅ͨ͢ͅÖ̷͕̪̥̥͔̥͔̫̼̭ͬ̍̒͆ͥ̂̓ͮͥͨͥ̐͋͐̕M̴̡͖̳̗̘̪̜͙̗͍͉͈͔̝͚͑̓ͩ̄ͤ̓ͥ͋́ͭ̆͌̐ͧͨ͢Ë̛̝̣̹́̾͑̽̌̋ͤ͟͞S̼͕̥̫ͮ̋͋̓ͩ̓̋́͘͟ ̵̷̭̗̲͍̜͖͔̦̬͓̽ͤ̾̌̌̉͑̃̀̕͝ͅH̸̰̝͓̗̜̦ͯ̈̍ͭ͛ͣͪͮ̇ͥ̑̑ͭ͘͢͡͞E̯̺̹̦ͦ̐ͩ͒̓̓ͯͣ́́͗̇ͯ̑͛̊͌̚̕͜͞͝ ̴̑ͨ̒҉̙̼̹̜̤͈͔̥͍̭͙͙̯̞̱̹͝C̓̍͆́ͤ͆҉̶̧̢̫̰̩̣̘̮̳̼͚͓͙Ơ̙͖̠̪̜͚̗̤͔̳̭̱͋ͤ̈̏ͮͯ̿͊͐̊ͪ͂̔̅̅ͥ͘͡ͅM̓ͤ̆ͭͪ́͏͏̷͔̫̺̪͙̰̯̹̣̩͚ͅE̴̴̶̡͓̮̲̟̲͍̹̦͉̥̞̠̹̘͇ͧ̂̎́̒͊͐̃̉ͨ͒͊̽ͨ͑ͤͩ͡ͅͅͅS̛̱̻̤͍̣̩̙ͪ̃̌̑͊ͫ͋ͯ̿ͯ̄͌̾̅̀̚͘͟

Hͩͨͧͯ͛̃̄͂ͪ͗҉̨͚̬̟̭E̷̡͙͇̩̩̻̠͇̤̹͈̖̒͐ͥͧ̕͟ ̛̥͓̜̝̮̓̏ͣ̆͢͠C̸̢̙̞̥͖͓͍͔̲͍̣̮ͬ͂̍̑̔ͫͬ̈́̏̅̊̎͘Ǫ̵̠͖͓̙͇̘̺͚̹̠̣̻͍̥̔̍ͪͥͭ͌ͤ͌̓̎̍ͦ͒́͘M̵̜͈̥̺͉̲͓̠̱̻̥͕̦̜͖̰̖͈̻̓̒̂͐̌̄̓̐ͯ̑́͝͞Êͯ̏̍̓̆͋͒͗̏͏̢͕̝̭͔̝͓͈̯͔̬̪̯̮̹͍̳S̸̛̪̲̯͚̩̘͍͓̠̞̪̰̲͉̖̬̟̐̋̐́͋̐̆̉̅̊̌́̇͠ ͫ̊̋ͬ̀̋́̽͌ͭ͝͏̧͉̞̗̪͉͈̙̲͕̯̼͇͉̮͕H̵̡͖͙͉̘̖̼̜͉͖̫͚̫̠̼̭͕͓̞̓ͧ́͒͆͂ͫ͋̌̾̍ͣ̀́̋ͤ́̀Ȩ͈̬͈̝̲͉̀͌̊̉̆̌̓̽̇̒̂͘ ̨̛̪̙͔̤̮̦ͨͬͦͮ̂̐͒̈̈́͐͐ͣ̌͢C̸̶̬̲̞̩̭͇͕̼̮̙̺̩͍̣̖͈̣̅ͧ͗̄̒͡͠O̧̡̙͖͎̟͙͍̙̗͇̱̤̭̭̗͓̮̓̐̈ͬ͋̀̅̋̂͌̈́̑̄̈́̓̽͠M͕͕̻̬̤̙̺̝͓̹͇ͤ̒ͨͪ̂̓̂ͯ̇͑̆̌͌̐ͫ͟͡E͋̏͒̽̈҉̡̛̤̘͎̺̥̻͔̮͈͈̪̪͔̤͈̰ͅŞ̜̺̝͇͚̰͖͉͈̾̈́̏̄̇̈́ͫͣ͆ͥ̄ͦ͑ͫ̂̀́͜͟ ̧̢͎͉͔͍̗̠̺̼̳̳̫̦̬̭ͪͥ͒͒̈́̅̈̋̈́̌̿̔̄H̢͕͙̘̗͂̅ͫ̎̆̾̽̇̿̕E͒ͯ̇͑ͥ̋ͤ̋̿͒͆̑̈́̆͜҉̖̹̟̘̰͎͉̤̲̰ ̳͎̥̠̬͗͑̈́̐ͧͩͫ̋ͭ͒̅̈͛ͨ͒ͦ́̚̕͘ͅC̵ͧ̈́ͧͣ҉̢̲͍̪̟̜̤̙͟͞Ö̴́̓̇̍ͫ̓̇ͦ̌͐̓҉͎̪̘͕̙͍̣̬͠M̢̝͕̟͔̙̪͚ͫ̓̔̂̂͒͛̈ͦͭͪ͟͝Ê̙̜̝̪̹̱͚̣̖͚̦̭̥̹̊ͭ͗͂ͦ͘͘Ṡ̵̛̗̰̙̖͙̦̞̮͚̠͍͔͍̜̮͎ͤ̊͑ͅ ̵̻̬̩̤̜̳̪̥̜̫͖͕̈́̆̐̎͝H̨̧̍̽͑͗̕͏̜͖̤̙̰̤͖̲̮͙̼͎̣̼̪Ȩ̷͈̲̦̝̬̥̜͈͂͌͋ͧ̆̀ͫ͋ͬͬ̓̀̚̚͜ ̵͓̭͈̬̻̭̮̜͖͇̩͙̪̪̝ͣ́̋ͦ̄ͭͮ̿́̚C̴͓͇͇̜ͨ̉͗ͭ͋͗̂ͫ̐ͨͨ̕͟͜O̢͙͉͓̖̖̯̭̩̦̿̈́͐̈́͆Mͬͯ́̆̇̅ͮ̽͋͗͒̔ͥ̈ͧ͑̕͜͟҉̜͉̙̟̯̦͕̫̺͖̯͓̝͔̘̱̞ͅȨ̛̯̳̗̫̺̰̩͇̼ͨ̇̿̊͆̂̿̕͢S̢̜̞͕͓͉̦̭̘̖͇̥̝͎ͧ̔͗̅̉̑ͯ̉̆͗͟͠ͅ[/center]

huh…

h̴ͤ͑̔ͧ̾͐̏̽͒͑͗̈́͏̴̛͈̳̟̬͎̯͖̘̺̤̤͚̞̻̞̗͕͟e̡̧̤̜̳̙̹̗̮̜͍͊ͮ̐ͤͫ̂̔̾̉̒̌̇ͤ͘͞ ̴̛̳͔̤̜͇̟̦̥̮̠͍̻̝̬͆̍̋̽ͬ̓ͮ͂̒ͭͫͥ̾ͩ͗͐́̚͘͟͟ì̸̄ͦ̉̀͟҉͍̣͔̲͕̰͔̪͉͉̫͇s̵̡͇̯̻̯̘̲̯̞̙̬͓̬ͥ́̎͛͆̽ͣ̐̔̈́͒͑͆̉̈̚ ̥̦͎ͦ̿͆̇ͮ̍͊̅ͧ́͆͌̓͢͜͡t̥͕̗̫̠̗̝̗̥̳̣̹̀ͥͯͭ̒̉ͫ̈ͭ̅͑̋͘͠ͅͅh̽̄ͦ̿́̊̃͆̋̌́̚̚͏̵̶̡̖̣͉̲͇̭͔̮̬̣͈̮̗̝ͅͅę̲͕̜̹̭̞̝͓̦̭͎̳̟͗̍ͨͤ̓̄ͩ͗͢ ̸͚͇̱̅̃͒̑̐ͦ̃̒̆̃͛̐ͪ̂̐̏̚͡ͅw̧̱̣̟̟̳̤̟̜͍̗ͦ̄͆̿͌͋͋͑́͜â̡͉̝̥̰̟̙̺̣͇͚̳͖̠̪̭͚̗̇ͧ̈ͤ̏́̿͊̆ͤ͋̈̓͒ͮ͂̂̀͞t̢̡̖̳͈̦͍ͧ͐̈̐̈́͒̋̀ͭ̽̚͞c̨͈̘̳̼͍̝̲̟͕̤͙̞̋̎͆̌̊ͬ̆ͤͤ͗ͦ̎̀̓̿̂͋̃̂́́ͅḩ̴̶̥̲̫̹̰ͭͨͦͤ̑̋ͤ̔ͮ͒̆̌̍ͬ͢e̵̢̧̪͈̲͍̲̗̙̻̭̜̗̲̖̳̣͚͎ͩ͐͆ͫ̀͘r̴̭͕̮̭͔̲̥̯̄̍̄́̔̐̍̊͒͆ͭ̐͒̆̇ͮ͡ ̸̵͈͇̼̺̣̹̩͌͑͆ͮ̆͆̇̊ͣ̇̚f͌̇͐ͤ̂̊̆ͤ̏ͭ͏̷̯͖͇̟̙̥̝̠r̻̜̟̫̻̥͒͆ͦ̅ͨ́ͪ̽̌ͭ̍͆ͦ́̚͘͠͠ȯ̯͈̬̞̰̳̰͖̣͑̎̑̆͞ṁ̶̴͍̥̬̦̗͈͖̥̠̺͇͈͙͖̈́̅̌̽ͫͥ̏̆̌̀͂́ͯ̇ͭ̓̆͟͜͠ͅͅ ̶̴̢ͮ͂ͯ̎̚͢҉̻͖͙͍̥b̴̜̺͔̝̝͋̈ͭ̽̈ͥ̽̂̂̆̿̊ͧ͌̊͌̚͞e̷ͦ͌̏ͦ̏̈́ͮ̋̎̾ͪ̃̇͜͡҉̜̲̰̱̭̮͓h̨̢̺̤̜̱̝̣͓̗̯̖̳̫̩̣͒̋̊̑̾̿̄̍͗ͯ̀̒͌͑͆͂͘̕͢i̡͍̹̞̺̭͔̲̳̳͕̹̱̣̙̺̖͇̍ͪ̂͋ͧ͋̆͊̇ͩͫ̿̌̚͡ǹ̷̝̦̻̜̟̺͍̯̖̩͙̺ͫ̌̓͛̀͠͠ͅd̹̳̜̥̘̘̥͈̟̬̪̈́̇̽ͣ̏ͪ͛̋̓̅ͨ̓ͧ̇͐̉̀̀͝͡͠ ̶̱̜̟̬̆̎ͩ͑͘t̵͈̝̙̤̺̳̭̯̮͇͓̳̻͕̟͗̂̊ͯ̐ͥ̓ͬ̋̊͛̈ͣ̄̌͟h̢͇͔͙̫̗̠̫̻̫̮̗̲̭̱̼̻̠͛ͤ̾̑̽̀e̷ͦ̋̅̃̈́͗͂̓ͭ̇ͯ̈́͘͟҉̳̠͈̙̦̰̥̱̗ ̴̧̮̗̲͇̹͎̈́ͨ̾́͜͝w̨̹̹̩͉̘̜͗̃̄̅̊̆̔̅̓ͣ̔ͬ̈́ͥ̉ͭ̓͠͞͝͡ą̱͉͖͕͍͖̠͖̻̠̟͇ͯ̈́̈̌̍̄̓̈́ͪ̿͘̕͝ļ͇̩̦͉̫̽ͦ͋̓̏ͯͨͫ̓ͬ̂̈̽̇ͩ̐̎̅́͡͝ļ̨̼̖̮̠̪̙̪̪͍̙͙̠̼̱ͩ͑ͣ̿̎͑ͫ̍̈́̎͒̓̍ͣ̌̓́͢͡s̵̡͓͍̩͕̻͉͉͖̦͙̠̗̙̦̆ͧ́̒ͥ̐̾́͘͢
̖̪͉̜̟̝̘̬͓͖͚̏͌̔́͋̊ͦ̊͗͛ͬ̽ͫ̈́̂͒ͤ́̀̚̕͡͝h̷̢͉̲̣̲̞̜̰̺̬́ͤͩ͊͊̓ͮ͂͑̓̓̕e̬̖̯̬͓̻͈̤͛̍ͫͦ̑͂̑̑̒ͥ̓̈ͪ̀͟͢͟ͅ ̛̩͓̩̤̩͔̫͒́̉͊͊͛͢͞ͅi̪̮̲̙̞͔̥̠͚̗̫̖͎͆̐̽̓ͧ̾̈́͞͝ş̶̛̺̞̮͕̩̲̘̑ͣ͊̆̉͑̍̓͆̈́̈́ͫ̓̒͒̿́ ̛ͧ̏̓̌͊ͪͯ̓̅ͨ̓̐͢͏̦̯̺̙̤͞t̴̂ͦ̆̇͗̈́̂̚҉̵̘̲͙̱̹͖̟̱̩̰̦͇h̴̘͎͎̠̺͉͎̺͙̬̗ͮ͌̈́͛̇͑ͥ͑ͮͯ͘͟ẽ̶̸̍͒̌҉̵̺͔̳̲̟̪͎͖͈ ͥ

Wow—I was trying to quote it, but it wouldn’t let me add anything to it.

How long did it take you to do the rainbow one? Jeez!

:rolleyes: