Photo

New Tool (3.1): GT16-Colors v1.2b8 (updated 27 Feb 2017)

pattern editor mixer octaves sort pitches control tracks since groups

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 Meef Chaloin

Meef Chaloin

Big Daddy Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 14:21

I haven't had any time to check on the progress of this lately but had a little play this evening and it's looking fantastic. Hopefully soon I will be able to check out some of the new features in depth.

#52 Raul (ulneiz)

Raul (ulneiz)

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 16:10

I haven't had any time to check on the progress of this lately but had a little play this evening and it's looking fantastic. Hopefully soon I will be able to check out some of the new features in depth.

Hi Meff. I am currently adjusting the virtual piano of the WMP module to make it work as I wish for live recording. It's amazing how many things can be done with LUA. I miss some things about the API, but it is possible to do many things. Coming soon, I'll release another beta version, at least I'm polishing all the modules little by little and it starts to work fine. This is like a car that is missing a few pieces to make it run better  ^_^

At the moment, I am very happy with the results and also with the disinterested help I have been receiving from some members of the forums. Thus, it is a pleasure to learn LUA. When it is more or less finished, it will be a magnificent tool...

• Meef Chaloin likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pattern editor, mixer, octaves, sort pitches, control tracks since groups