• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Psynapsex

Psynapsex

Local Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Synthesis, Electronics, & Finance (Equity Research Analysis Intern)

I'm a big fan of Venetian Snares, Psykovsky, Richard Devine, and The Advent.

I've been using Reaktor 5 since 2008, and love the thought of a real analog modular synth.

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:51

How cool would that be?

Seems like it would be possible.
  • tris likes this

#2 danoise

danoise

Probably More God or Borg Than Human Member

• Renoise Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6985 posts
  • Interests:wildlife + urban trekking

Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:54

Do you mean something that configures the macros so you can have automation within phrases?

I mean, I've demonstrated how this can be done in this post over at Tips & Tricks :

http://forum.renoise...noise-or-redux/

So, streamlining this somehow? 

• tris and ghostwerk like this

Tracking with Stuff. API wishlist | Soundcloud

#3 Psynapsex

Psynapsex

Local Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Synthesis, Electronics, & Finance (Equity Research Analysis Intern)

I'm a big fan of Venetian Snares, Psykovsky, Richard Devine, and The Advent.

I've been using Reaktor 5 since 2008, and love the thought of a real analog modular synth.

Posted 19 August 2018 - 19:07

Yes, like to see something that shortcuts that whole process.

There's already a variety if alternative sequencers within pattern arranger. Thought it would be nice to have an alternative for the phrase section focused on the macros.

Like an 8-track drawable LFO or something of that nature. Each phrase could have its own unique set of automation.

Would be ideal if it could do polyrhythm that extend beyond the phrase (like legato), and an option for a one shot.

Cheers,

Edited by Psynapsex, 19 August 2018 - 23:10.