Prob with pc keyboard(key don't work)

hello i have prob with my pc keyboard and renoise,the key work some seconds and didn’t working after i have try two keyboard it does the same event.
i have try to uninstall renoise and suppr renoise preferences but it doesn’t change anything i can play note with midi keyboard but i prefer pc keyboards.
i’m on arch linux(endeavouros) bits i use a fireface 400 from rme with pipewire(imade an update of endeavouros some days ago)

I don’t know the Linux environment at all so I can’t help you, but i’m here to say that, if I haven’t misunderstood your problem, a similar thing happens to me on Windows. Have you noticed if in the bottom bar of Renoise it says that two midi devices have been detected or something like that? I can use the PC keyboard quite peacefully, except that when I have to play quick sequences, a note happens to loop, I continue playing, then everything is silenced, the keyboard becomes silent for a few moments… then everything goes back to normal and I continue playing. I thought that simply I was playing too fast for my processor and causing it to go haywire, but no, the writing in the lower bar tells me about another problem, which I don’t think I understand and I don’t know how to solve… but I never asked help because it’s a bearable trauma… but I take advantage of it…

i have reinstall my computer and another graphical environment and it work like a charm now

1 Like

I solved it too lol, it was actually simple in my case, if it helps anyone: I had autorescan active in the midi settings.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.