[3.0] Dunks Doofers

Reverse Reverb:
1.Needs its own track.
2.Set the length of the reverb with ‘frequency (LPC)’ in the LFO ‘length LPC’. A pattern length or multiples of work well.
3.put your note the same amount of lines before or if you set it to your pattern length a pattern before.
4.You should only enter note/notes on 1 line then wait until the reverb has finished before adding more or else you won’t hear anything.

Auto pan:
Autopans with the eqs, it can for example autopan the higher frequencies and leave the lowers centered. I used it on the reverse reverb to add some interest.

Gated reverb:
Good for Drums.

Beat doubles:
Add a hip hop dj style beat doubles.
To use automate the on/off on the track its on.

Kick generator:
Creates kicks from nothing, just put it on a track and play notes through it.

Doofers are in this example

WARNING
Stop your song before saving kick generator or it makes a very loud sound when you reload it, and will scare the living daylights out of you if you’re wearing headphones or if your speakers are loud.
kick generator + kit

Wave generator + Note filter
Wave generator is a doofer that uses ringmod and keytracking to make a basic synth just play some notes through it or samples maybe. Note filter filters above and below the current notes frequency. Both doofers are used in the example.

Heres a dnb example of kick & wave generator in action:

xrns
Audio example

Pretty sick!

Very nice, thanks!

Thanks, I added kick generator, gated reverb and beat doubles, they are in the example.

Kick generator is niiiiice

Whats that delay for in the doofer? Doesn’t seem to do much

I’m just making a drum kit now :drummer: . The delay was left there to test something I forgot to remove it.

Heres the kick generator kit, seems to work pretty well.

Kick generator

WARNING
Kick generator drumkit.xrns makes a very loud sound when you first load the XRNS, and will scare the living daylights out of you if you’re wearing headphones if your speakers are loud.

a.k.a. RIP headphone users

Sorry about that, I’m trying to find a work around but nothing I try seems to fix it.

Added Wave generator + Note filter
Wave generator is a doofer that uses ringmod and keytracking to make a basic synth just play some notes through it or samples maybe. Note filter filters above and below the current notes frequency. Both doofers are used in the example.

for kick generator exploding phones as a workaround assing macro to all doofers on/off and include in comments why by default macro is set to off.

this sound like a bug…

Dope!

The problem is if someone saves a song and forgets to switch the macro to off.

Thanks, The Wave generator now has de-tune and pitch modulation.

EDIT: Iv updated the pitch mod so you can create custom pitch mods (I still like the sine and random though)

Ok, I have updated kick generator kit so it wont kill you when you load it but if you save anything with the Kick gen stop the song before saving it.

Heres a dnb example of kick & wave generator in action:

xrns
Audio example

Warning the xrns makes a bit of noise when it loads but its not to bad.

great sound.

Cheers, every sound you here in the example was generated in Renoise, I not a big user of VSTi but sound design using Renoise is sweet, would love more instrument macros.