3.1.1 Bugfix Release

@ffx, I don’t care if you wanna contribute to some kind of pressure on the dev(s) by ranting about features missing, but it’s too shitty to address other users like you did for having different perspectives/assumptions/expectations on the software. I suggest you go ranting on the cubase, bitwig and S1 forums about how they all lack a tracker view. And don’t forget to call anyone who doesn’t agree a “fanboy”. Bye.

:3 What is this, a fanboy competition?

Nope. I’m just thanking them for still working on Renoise. A “little thank you” might be just the little motivation devs need.
Beside that, I’m sincerely thankfull for all the work devs put into Renoise… because I love this software.

I’m just thanking them for still working on Renoise. A “little thank you” might be just the little motivation devs need.
Beside that, I’m sincerely thankfull for all the work devs put into Renoise… because I love this software.

I for one am very happy to see any kind of update at all. While Renoise is very powerful and mature software, there’s still room for improvements and bringing it into the future. From all the DAWs I tested and from the many I bought, Renoise is pretty much my DAW of choice. Its UI just works perfectly for me, the layout is very logical and the workflow is great. So: Thank you for keeping it updated, and please continue to develop it further!

Thanks for updating! My studio continues to expand over the years, but Renoise remains a staple tool :slight_smile:

When does the secret project expect to be done so we can get some moar updates and give the LFOs some moar luv majik?

Hey :slight_smile: an even more stable renoise release falls from the sky on the top of my head, thanks alot ! :drummer: :yeah: :slight_smile:

:3 What is this, a fanboy competition? Thank you for finally releasing these one-year-old bugfixes? Throw me a gnawed bone? Well… There are other bugs not fixed, but reported long times ago. I see one of these bugs while every single start of Renoise. But I get it, you don’t care.

hey f…

(mod: removed — absolutely no need to be so aggressive, esa)

I checked the Release notes page frequentlyhttp://www.renoise.com/products/renoise/release-notes

I didn’t even found out about this release until now while seeing it mentioned somewhere on the forum.

The “check for update” and release notes will arrive with the “official” demo version.

(usually after beta testing ends, but we’ve had no such thing this time).

Renoise backlog indeed.

When a new bugfix release?

I would appreciate some ETA here, too.