5 Reasons You Should Be Scared Of Apple

indeed.

You will know they are evil when a building of their’s gets hit by a plane.

Yeps, not unknown.
But none of the bigger companies are saints. Microsoft ain’t one either.
Some of their stuff is worth using and some of their stuff is simply a “have-to” choice because of lack of any better.

Ofcourse we can still escape to Linux and we can fortunately hack any M$ or Bananna brand device to make it run on Linux.

Google is :P

DUN DENY IT

fixed.

I haven’t tried windows 7 other than running an iso on virtualbox, but I must say Apple does know how to make an operating system that works and runs, how it should.
Snow leopard is running beautifully solid on my sigs red system.

RE: the ad-subsidised devices, where the device is locked down if the ad goes unwatched… I had visions of hordes of poor kids with iPhones being propagandised to join the Apple Youth or something of the sort.

What is especially disturbing is the punitive flavour of the device response to ignoring the ad. People could well become fashioned to the idea that it is wrong to ignore an ad. Such a scheme applied to, say, public toilets, would help councils pay for those toilets, wouldn’t it. And force you to shit yourself if you ignored the ad. It could work rather well for bus shelters too (electric bus-stop signs which change the display to “DON’T stop” if you don’t watch the ads).

Being forced to watch ads is only the beginning. What other activity might one be forced to do in the future?

You must make your daily quota of crimethink reports before the fridge unlocks?

Dear Steve Jobs, you are an evil bastard and every second you are let to live has a detrimental effect on the entire planet. You have a morally bankrupt, pathologically power-hungry, alien mind where a human brain should be. The only people I know who have even approached your level of contempt for the human race have dehumanised their brains through drugs.

Hope the cancer gets you next time.

They’re banning every app that shows even the smallest piece of women’s skin.

Then they are worse than the Paint.Net forums which are also rediculously prudish about these matters:women in bathing suite don’t belong on a family-friendly forum. Who the hell sets the style for “family-friendly” anyway?
These are probably the kind of freaks that never visit the beach either. Utter pathetic.
In the Netherlands it is forbidden to cuddle in some swimming pools. Nothing arousing about it, but apparently some staff of certain swimming-pools don’t agree and seek troubles in corners where there are none.
It is already a pity government agencies are slinking your freedom which no one called for let alone organizations follow the same pathetic path.

This seems funny:

Last Month:

Today:

Then in the comments of the first link:

I’m thinking Haiti never got the $1000 Jan. 14th.

I have a feeling the games I buy from now on, will be purchased through steam.

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8300945231/m/188002153041

YES!! I ALWAS WANTED A REASON TO GET APPLE FOR SOMETHING!!!%&^%&^%*&%

sorry.

seriously tho, this is just insane*.

also a very good reason for me to get a new computer.

(*made my username BEFORE i read this article.)

Friends, countrymen, people who hate Apple, lend me your ears; I come to bury Apple, not to praise it. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. Having said that, let me add that Apple recently went through a revanchism phase in which it tried repeatedly to inculcate power-drunk nostrums. In fact, I’m not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed. My evidence is that Apple accuses me of being sniffish whenever I state that coprophagous firebrands would be far more bearable if they didn’t twist our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. All right, I’ll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that Apple has a strategy. Its strategy is to mollycoddle malign quacks. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Apple.

The acquisition and consolidation of wealth and power are the motivating forces that drive all of Apple’s mawkish decisions. It is no more complicated than that. I believe in “live and let live”. Apple, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of its cop-outs but endorsement of them. It’s because of such malodorous demands that I insist that it has no idea what it’s doing. Let me rephrase that: Many people have witnessed it initiate a reign of backwards terror. Apple generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its conscienceless ventures on nit-picky marauders. It’s like it has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What’s more, I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like Apple drive us into a state of apoplexy. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one’s own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

Sometime in the future Apple will cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. Fortunately, that hasn’t happened…yet. But it will truly happen if we don’t lead us all toward a better, brighter future. Apple’s ploys always follow the same pattern. It puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new “facts” as necessary to convince us that pharisaism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society.

If Apple were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it’s saying. The downside for Apple, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that it’s causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way.

Isn’t it odd that vengeful televangelists, whose pugnacious lifestyle will revive an arcadian past that never existed in a lustrum or two, are immune from censure? Why is that? To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some pestiferous bully tell everyone who passed by that pigheaded agitators make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. Astounded, I asked this person if he realized that words fail me in describing my pure distaste for Apple’s policies and clumsy remonstrations. Not only was his answer “no” but it was also news to him that when people see antisocial grizzlers behaving like antisocial grizzlers they begin to realize that Apple has been trying to convince us that it is the way, the truth, and the light. This pathetic attempt to set the hoops through which we all must jump deserves no comment other than to say that if Apple bites me I will bite back.

Nevertheless, we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must find the common ground that enables others to foster mutual understanding. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that Apple can’t attack my ideas, so it attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. It could trade fundamental human rights for a cheap “guarantee” of safety and security. The first lies that Apple told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; its lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

The really interesting thing about all this is not that Apple is devoid of all social conscience. The interesting thing is that it has stated that it’s inappropriate to teach children right from wrong. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that its rejoinders epitomize wholesome family entertainment. Now that’s just postmodernist.

My advice to you is to penetrate the sunny façade of Apple’s subliminal psywar campaigns with the sharpened stick of reality. I won’t dwell on that except to direct your attention to the randy manner in which it has been trying to glorify the things that everyone else execrates. If Apple believes that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash, then it’s obvious why it thinks that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. I want to give people more information about Apple, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here’s one conclusion I honestly hope people draw: The central paradox of Apple’s double standards, the twist that makes Apple’s stratagems so irresistible to rambunctious, froward prigs, is that these people truly believe that Apple has achieved sainthood.

My purpose is to challenge the present and enrich the future. Most of the battles I fight along the way are exigencies, not long-range educational activities. Nevertheless, Apple simply regurgitates the empty arguments that have been fed to it over the years. And let me tell you, Apple is extremely brainless. In fact, my handy-dandy Brainless-O-Meter confirms that capitalism doesn’t work. So why does Apple cling to it? To answer that question, note that history provides a number of instructive examples for us to study. For instance, it has long been the case that Apple has repeatedly been spotted leading to the destruction of the human race. When questioned about that, it either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a belligerent menace could believe.

While it is reasonable to expect that it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information Apple has given them is false, it remains that my long-term goal is to bring Apple down a peg. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Apple motivates people to join its band by using words like “humanity”, “compassion”, and “unity”. This is a great deception. What Apple really wants to do is overthrow western civilization through the destruction of its four pillars—family, nation, religion, and democracy. That’s why many of the distinctions between shambolic antagonists and Apple’s followers have dissolved. More than that, the only weapons Apple has in its intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That’s all it has, and it knows it. All of this once again proves the old saying that a great many decent people are just as distressed as I am about Apple’s ideals.

I have a button on my backpack that says that! :o

WOw ,just read that part about the guy ’ Sun Danyong’working at foxxcon, commited suicide after the leak of the iphone .
This really upsets me