I know how much the dev(s) work on Renoise, and I love it so much. However, it would be super nice if there were options in Renoise to:
- Assign an instrument to a particular track and hide all instrument columns
- Move the pattern editor further to the left side, such that the only thing showing on it is the orange boxes
- Double click to select a track
- Ctrl + Mousewheel to change pitch when a note is selected
- Have the delete key delete everything in a selection
These are just very minor nitpicks, but honestly they would speed up a lot of people’s workflow in my opinion, especially because these
are common options in other popular trackers, such as Fasttracker and Famitracker. Thanks!