A.I. Sample Generation

What’s up Renoise Gang!! Just wanting to know everyone’s opinion on A.I for sample generation. I’m pretty big on the vocals and whatnot and Output has a pretty cool A.I. for other instruments as well.

I was thinking maybe a tool(I’m a Renoise Tool enthusiast too :sob:) that could access an online A.I. and chuck those samples in the Renoise Sampler(which is the best thing since sliced bread btw)

Here’s a pretty neat vid by DJ Pain1 covering a few things.
I’m pretty intrigued by this new wave of A.I. But what do you guys think?

2 Likes

I mean we’re already using a DAW that’s far beyond human capabilities….

Check out the vid bro, you can sing your own vocals and have em mangled with to your liking. So there is definitely a human element js

This is another tool that helps in creativity. The latest release from Sonic Charge Synplant is a very necessary and useful tool in my work. all these fears and attempts to limit technology look extremely stupid. It’s like they once said: cinema will kill the theater.

2 Likes

Agreed, I embrace it. Remember when DAWs first came on the scene? They were met with a lot of flack too

1 Like

AI is a great assistant,i use it for video making,translations,voice overs and editing ,its a time and money saver.I havent used it for music making yet but i will for sure in the future.For me its just another tool in my arsenal

5 Likes

Call it the random button and you’ll feel better.

3 Likes

The ai mentioned in the vid can also convert instruments into vocal phrases too bad it’s a premium subscription though. I’m looking online for free tools.

For those times when I’m looking for instrument phrases that may not even exist lol