A new software?

I’m curious what this new product is. :slight_smile:

Oh are you ?

Tommorow it will be revealed , together with renoise 3.5 …

Hang on .

is an app for finding new daws. kind of like tinder.

Oh are you ?

Tommorow it will be revealed , together with renoise 3.5 …

Hang on .

Is this your way of saying taktik will probably not talk about it? Or that it was bad waiting and talking 5 years about Bitwig, or 15 years for IT3… something like this?

Well sorry then…

is an app for finding new daws. kind of like tinder.

I think my mind is not really accepting the fact that Renoise development would be dead. I’m more like … eh. everything is possible. Ok… thanks anyway.

No , It means :

:walkman: :slight_smile:

I remember danoise mentioning that the project they’re working on may some day benefit to Renoise development. I wish for a tracker version of video editing, but i don’t have too high hopes for that. I find it a bit weird that there aren’t any video editing software that rolls the video vertically (that i know of), it would make sense as it could resemble working with film rolls which uses vertical pictures.

Why do people think that the developers or anybody else will tell them anything about anything, wait till it is released, get over excited for a month , and then never use it anyway, pretty much what happened with people around here and Redux haha

Err… maybe they want to get to know what people who are afflicted would buy, some kind of feedback, or just … ah ok I see my mistake. Actually it’s always just taktik dev’ing something and the forum looking like it would be a company. It’s no company, there’s nobody creating buzz for a part of a budget. I feel kinda stupid.

Maybe I’m a loser but i actually use redux more than any other sampler vsti. Mostly because it’s, like, you know, fun and more immediately usable than most of them. For me, anyway.

All we need is a 4th thread , discussing renoise’s future :slight_smile:

which at least I did not ask for

aEo3Uyo.gif

I vote we call the next one “Doom and Gloom”.

im hoping for a standalone hardware renosie sequencer or a relay awesome synth for renoise

im hoping for a standalone hardware renosie sequencer

So, a computer?

oscillators, audiotracks, fix vibrato