A Renoise 2017 Update ???

I changed config file for scope, so it’s more a scrolling waveform (see here). Lags as hell but still much more useful to me :stuck_out_tongue:

<!--Scopes/Meters-->
    <MasterMeterMode>-48dB To 0dB</MasterMeterMode>
    <ShowTrackNamesInScopes>true</ShowTrackNamesInScopes>
    <MasterScopeWidthInSamples>16384</MasterScopeWidthInSamples>
    <MasterScopeSnapToZero>true</MasterScopeSnapToZero>
    <TrackScopeWidthInSamples>16384</TrackScopeWidthInSamples>
    <TrackScopeSnapToZero>true</TrackScopeSnapToZero>
    <ShowTrackColorsInScopes>true</ShowTrackColorsInScopes>

EDIT:

Personally I would prefer such ^ scrolling waveforms (in smooth way), and configurable which tracks will be displayed. For me it would be enough just like in the spectrum view, to have one huge display which two overlaying waveforms. So you actually also can see the difference, if you want.

T

Just an example: Stuff done in Radium exclusively in the last 3-4 months…(without leaving the app once)

https://soundcloud.com/lutzenkirchen/sets/stuff-produced-in-radium-in

(although right now I am using something else again…)

Hey ) soundlcoud cant find this playlist !

I changed config file for scope, so it’s more a scrolling waveform (see here). Lags as hell but still much more useful to me :stuck_out_tongue:

<!--Scopes/Meters-->
<MasterMeterMode>-48dB To 0dB</MasterMeterMode>
<ShowTrackNamesInScopes>true</ShowTrackNamesInScopes>
<MasterScopeWidthInSamples>16384</MasterScopeWidthInSamples>
<MasterScopeSnapToZero>true</MasterScopeSnapToZero>
<TrackScopeWidthInSamples>16384</TrackScopeWidthInSamples>
<TrackScopeSnapToZero>true</TrackScopeSnapToZero>
<ShowTrackColorsInScopes>true</ShowTrackColorsInScopes>

EDIT:

Personally I would prefer such ^ scrolling waveforms (in smooth way), and configurable which tracks will be displayed. For me it would be enough just like in the spectrum view, to have one huge display which two overlaying waveforms. So you actually also can see the difference, if you want.

Hello ) im talking about a Functional issue not Visual . i dont care how\what looks like . im talking about seeing some waveforms in Pattern Editor to know the real duration of some FX samples , vocals , live instrument recordings and etc .An automation track in vertical way near to the note’s track will be awesome i think . There is a biglack in Renoise that it is not functional to work with live waveforms like other Daws [mean in realtime recording and on-go modifications in sequencer …etc]. Renoise hasexcelled most of the daws out there .It went out of the Tracker world’s box a long time ago [its not a tracker anymore, not a daw with a sequencer , browser and a mixer . It is a super DAW for cyborgs],but it needs some modifications to be the best of the best . I think that some of these are linked to my suggestions thats all (^_^)

This forum is stuck in a bizar LoOp …

And no sign of any cat pics yet? Angry cat is upset and here to fix that!

9bsAAco.gif

33bk650.jpg

Gotta love this forum

Developers “look, we are working on something else”
Forum “Yeah but look at my ideas for updates”
Developers “seriously we are working on something else, maybe some bug fix release”
Forum “yeah but look at my ideas for updates”

Move on lol

wcgtia.jpg

Since sleep I suddenly know what the new product is: A sample editor!