Access to Older Versions

So I’m in a bit of a predicament… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I downloaded the Renoise Demo many, many months ago but immediately realized it wouldn’t work on my system as I’m running a powerful/fast yet old Macbook Pro i7 with OS X 10.9.5 being the last update I can get.

So I went over to Archived Releases | Renoise and downloaded the 3.2.2 release. Modified the plist to accept os x 10.9.5 and viola! It works to my amazement.

This is what I’ve been using without any issues since day one for the past several months. But now I’m ready to buy the license and I’m wondering a few things… :thinking:

If I get the license right now for 3.4.2 (most recent version) and install that on a Windows 10 machine, can I then also download 3.3.2 for the OS X machine, would that be possible? Or does the license not cover older versions?

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

You can install on both machines with no problems at all. The license gets you all available older versions, going back to 1.2.8.

3 Likes

Wow, thats amazing! Thanks Achenar.

Is there any special procedure for it? or do I just download the archived demo version and apply the license to it?

You can only download the full versions from your backstage account on the website. When you click the link to download you are taken through a unique link to a version which downloads with the licence already in the package. You then just install.

3 Likes

Makes sense, sounds good! Thanks for the information guys :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.