Ad : My Shirtshop

Yo people, I spent an awful lot of time in the past weeks setting up a spreadshirt-shop.

Now finally I feel like it’s falling into place and is ready to be shown to the public, so I would really like you to take a look at

loozaeu.spreadshirt.net

and give me some comments, hints, rants and such, I’d really appreciate it. Please be aware though that I just added some basic/easy-to-do designs yet, I have plans for other (more artistic/meaningful/themed) stuff, but this will come in the future.

Should anyone honestly consider buying stuff please use Voucher-Code “EARLY06”, this saves you 3¤ with every order. (Basically thats a little bit more than the usual delivery cost).
But above all, I just would like some comments on the whole thing.

Also, on a sidenote, this is a shop for europe+japan only, haven’t set up a shop for america yet, sorry.

nice designs, cool and unique :P

Nice designs you’ve made there!

thanx for the comments so far and I am happy to tell you that now my Northamerica Shop is online too. Only three designs there so far, though.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=59619

Excellent stuff. Have you had good results so far? Best of luck.

no luck yet, but the shop is online only for a few days now, I have just started marketing and I just have to be patient, I guess. I will also extend the US-Shop in December so I can have the same range of designs there, sucks abit to have only three designs for the people from america.

also, I opened a myspace page for the shop, I will post new designs and stuff in the blog there, if anyone is interested feel free to friend up with me or subscribe the blog.

http://www.myspace.com/loozashirts

added you and keep myself updated, would be cool to wear something like this live.

thank you and when you feel like it then just buy it :)

I basically opened the shop because those are designs I want to wear myself. Its ofcourse a matter of money, but so far I own a “I am away” t-shirt (which really turns quite some heads when going out, alot of people get the joke) , the robot with the glowing eyes (looks also great in a dark club, ofcourse its not like a flashlight but the eyes are glowing quite bright), a shirt with an eagle that is not in this shop (because its the logo of a japanese energy-drink and I am afraid of copyright-stuff) and as soon as I got money I will get me an USB, a Squaresaw and a earththreeleaves shirt aswell as a 33/45 bag.

So it’s really not crapstuff to make easy money and I would be honoured if other people “dig” my ideas :)

got another question for those who did take a look at the shop : what do you think are my best 3 designs ? Because I currently can only have three designs in my US-Shop and I want them to be the best ones, but I woud like an independent opinon on this. would be grateful.