Advanced Pattern Editor Operation Hotkeys

I’m using the “Advanced Pattern Editor Operation” pane a lot to replace one instrument with another, delete certain notes from one instrument without touching another, etc. These sort of operations currently require the use of the mouse to perform the operations and the keyboard (or large mouse movements) to navigate from one pattern to another. If I want to delete all notes from instrument 13 in a track, I have to set the “Source instrument” to 13 in the Advanced Pattern Editor Operation, then mark the pattern, then click the delete button, then click Command+Down Arrow, mouse-click the delete button, etc. Having to move my hand between the keyboard and mouse is pretty awful.

So I would love to be able to add a hotkey to this delete button. But that is currently not possible as far as I know. If this is possible, I’d love to know how. If it’s not, I’d love to see ways to add hotkeys to most of the actions in the Advanced Pattern Editor Operation pane in a future release of Renoise.

Another option would be to have the Advanced Pattern Editor Operations apply to selections in the Pattern Matrix. Then I could select an entire track and delete or remap every note in it. It would be very useful.