Alien7 - Sweetness (Electronic - Vocal)

First track for 2014 - Let me know what you think

http://soundcloud.com/alien7/sweetness

I think Kraftwerk would be proud of you

Nederdraad! :) Mooie track hoor!
I could really have a crush on this track. Only thing I would remove is the autotune, which I dont like in general too much.

yeh its a cool tune, i like the feel of it, I do reckon the autotune is a bit much but otherwise it’s sounding quite good.

Thanks vV, CosmiqFMC and Arrhythmic Orange! Yes, I agree the autotune doesn’t sound 100%. But it does help the inefficiencies in my voice. I just don’t like it without the auto tune. I also don’t have hours and hours to do voice recordings having kids in the house.

Hopefully someday in the future my voice will be good enough without it.

it is nice! personally i dont like that cher-vocoded-vocals. i prefer natural voices but thats just a matter of taste. well done!

“I also don’t have hours and hours to do voice recordings having kids in the house.”

Haha…I can sympathize with that restriction.

I actually like the autotune. I always autotune everything I sing because 1. my voice is horrible and 2. I like the electro/almost vocoded sound of autotune. I mean after all, its electronic music right?

Nice feelgood track on Sweetness and Chiptune-like sound on Masterplan! Happy 2014 Alien7