Any news for future versions?

Hi !

Sorry to be the one to bring that topic back. Just so you know : i’m very happy with 3.1 and have no probleme with it…

but still I’m curious. How are thing’s going with renoise ? Can you make plans for future versions… or is it not quite possible yet ?

1 Like

oh, you now started something that was currently dormant in the spirit this forum

it will be very upset that it has to wake up once again for a while or 2

prepare well dudes and dudettes, this thread will become:

for the next ever

:panic: :ph34r:

The arrival of a speculation thread would suggest that there’s at least 1 year until the next version. But that’s me speculating.

giphy.gif

^^^

So next Renoise will become a 3D experience? And include abrand newLuapopcorn machine?? Is that what you’re saying Rpnz?

IS IT?!?

Next renoise will feature a left handed version with all windows horizontally reversed

“Holy shit check the backstage! Will make an official announcement later.” -Guest_taktic_*

renoise%20pepe.png

No, sorry. Hope you like the sample browser

No, sorry. Hope you like the sample browser

Sononym%20Pepe%20sellotape.png?t=1537723

But seriously… just a bug fix wouldn’t be too much too ask for this year imho.

But seriously… just a bug fix wouldn’t be too much too ask for this year imho.

And what, I wonder, does your humble opinion have to do with the lives, responsibilities and priorities of the Renosie dev team?

Oh right, nothing. I has nothing at all to do with it.

B E G I N P O L A R I Z A T I O N S E Q U I N S

It will have integrated E-Mail client - as it already can have integrated IRC client. Eventually Renoise will become fully functional Linux desktop environment - ala Gnome or Lxde. :w00t:

And what, I wonder, does your humble opinion have to do with the lives, responsibilities and priorities of the Renosie dev team?

Oh right, nothing. I has nothing at all to do with it.

Nope. Nothing. That’s why i t’s a humble opinion.

Surely some member of the Renoise Team will be so kind to answer here when he knows the existence of this forum.It does not hurt to be informed…

audio tracks …audioooo tracksss its not that hard

Isnt that frog thing something to do with angry hillbillies?

Renoise 3.5 will have these updates:
01- Samples can be stretched\reversed\edited inside the matrix\pattern viewer [vertically, for sure].
02- Vertical graphical automation control inside the matrix\pattern viewer [intigrated show-hide option]
03- Freeze track function will be finally available + ability to edit the freezed WAV file in sample editor
04- The 1st Renoise built-in synth : Rephase [3 osc + sub + fm + wavetable + analog\digital filter + spectral filter… etc]
05- Focus mode in Matrix [detailed editing of one cell + auto solo= this function will mute the rest of cells while editing the selected one]
06- Export selected multipatterns\cells to WAV [export pattern to sliced sample function]
07- The 1st Renoise built-in drummachine : Requake [kick - snare - clap - hat designers + sequence with pattern selector]
08- Receive midi from another instrument inside\outside Renoise[example : channel one 1-synth vst > plays and at the same time sends notes to another instrument].
09- Extract groove from rhythm function.
10- Pro and Pro complex warping protocols for samples.

11- Multi project editing [an ability to copy\past\move patterns or instruments and samples from one project to another in one session].
12- Save pattern settings as a template or quick recall variant [channel settings + fx + volume …etc].

13- Phrase <> pattern swap mode.

14- Autoseek playback for midi notes + instrumental channels
15- Quick recall templated patterns [for example : an 4/4 kick drum pattern can be recalled in one click with its samples and settings]
16- Individual pattern length function
17- Individual groove settings

Reason-35.jpg

Or i can just dream …@_@

1 Like