Any tips for a small (digital) mixer?

I do all my song mixing in the computer and have had the same cheap behringer 2 stereo, 4 mono channel mixer since the early 2000’s and am thinking about an upgrade. Basically looking for a similar 2 stereo channel mixer for hooking up my computer, monitor speakers & headphones, so I can use this old one somewhere else.

Any tips on brands with good price to quality ratio? Everyone shitting on behringer, this one still works, but perhaps there are beter options out there right now?

As my soundcard has been acting up lately, perhaps these digital mixers that also act as a soundcard are worth investigating? Anyone here have experience with the mixer/soundcard options?

Currently reading through; Best home studio mixers 2023: analogue and digital options | MusicRadar

This one has caught my eye (Allen & Heath ZEDi 10FX);

Anyone have experience with the zedi in Renoise, I wonder how recording the mixer inputs through usb works. I figure any of the channels on the mixers have digital equivalents which can be chosen in Renoise recording window, but you can only record 1 channel at a time?