Arturia Arp 2600

yo people, this isn’t really involving renoise, but i thought i would post here in case anyone happens to know anything. i’m just pasting from the post i made on the NI forums. the second issue is the more important one, but if anyone knows anything about the first as well that would be cool.

"Hey, I’ve been working with Kore for a few years now and have never really run into many problems, but this one has me scratching my head. I purchased the Arturia ARP 2600 yesterday, and am having a few problems with it in Kore 2:

1. Similar to issues Tical mentioned in an earlier thread, I too am unable to see the VST versions in Kore 2, but they show up in other hosts. My AU’s load fine. No big deal really but kinda weird.

2. I CAN NOT SEEM TO MAKE ANY CONTROL ASSIGNMENTS! I make a new user page, hit the learn button, move the knob i want, then open the plugin window and try moving sliders but nothing happens! I’ve done this many times before with my other plugins successfully but I must be doing something stupid here…the ARP 2600 loads into Kore with 2 EA user pages already but these can not be changed using the Learn button either. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

btw, i am running Mac OS X 10.4.11 if that matters."

thanks guys,
Ryan