Audiam music royalty collection agency. Serious or thug???

Some peole here who have experiences( good or bad) with them?

Here’s the official website: http://www.audiam.com/ and Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AudiamMusic/

After i uploaded a video with my latest track on Youtube, i got a message on Youtube about copyright infringement. But this is an own composition.

Al came out of my head. No melodies, or sounds, or other things were taken from other compositions. Even the used kick drum, hihats etc were made by me with drum synths.

it’s all my composition. All sounds were made from scratch with legally bought VST’s. All melodies came from my own ideas. No templates were used. No material from other artists were used. No 3rd party MIDI’s were used, nothing. Just my own music playing in Renoise. But they say i used parts with their copyrights in my song. I’m 10000% sure this is not the case.

I read lots of complaints on their Facebook page from people who have exactly the same problem with them.

I think they are just scammers.

If you have experiences with them, good or bad, please tell them here.

Thanks!

Wow, you wrote this in March and i just got suckered into the same scam, which is what it is!
You must of received an email from Audiams copyright admin like this:

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload your recordings to Audiam. It is vital that you read this entire email.

YouTube has made significant changes to its policies and systems that may impact our ability to monetize your sound recordings.

You MUST respond with an email back within seven business days of receiving this email and confirm that your recordings meet the following YouTube requirements. If you do not, we are required to delete your recordings from the Audiam database and not deliver them to YouTube.

Also note, if your recordings are found to be in breach of any of the below YouTube conditions, they are subject to immediate suspension and could also result in deactivation of your Audiam account as well as a $500 Audiam infringement fee.

YOUTUBE REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your recordings do NOT contain beats, samples, loops, Sound Effects or other audio that is licensed from Royalty Free Catalogs, bought from catalogs that others buy from as well OR is available for free from Garage Band, Ableton, Logic, Fruity Loops and others. If so, your recording is NOT eligible for YouTube Monetization.

2. Your recordings are NOT released under Creative Commons or similar free/open licenses

3. Your recordings do NOT contain public domain recordings, or compositions

4. Your recordings do NOT contain/use sound from other sources used under fair use principles

5. Your recordings do not have sounds from video gameplay footage or TV shows.

6. Your recordings do not contain any recordings of existing YouTube videos that are not exclusively controlled by you

7. You control 100% of the sound recording

8. You have not hired another company, like TuneCore or CD Baby, to submit and monetize your recordings on YouTube at the same time you are hiring Audiam.

9. Your recordings do not contain beats/ instrumentals leased from a third party or contain beats/ instrumentals made available for third party lease

10. Your recordings are not purchased from or made available for purchase on Royalty Free Websites or music databases like Audio Jungle, Theme Forest, Audio Micro, etc…

Again, if your recordings violate any of the above criteria we CANNOT submit them to YouTube for monetization.

We understand how frustrating this may be, and we apologize for the rigid tone of this email. YouTube has made this an issue and we must follow their requests. This is not Audiam’s requirement, this is YouTube’s requirement.

It was on march 2016. I got in personal contact with them some time later after i posted this here. They checked the problem intensively and came to the result, they never claimed anything of my production. They assumed me that they never heard about my production. They promised me, to get in contact with Youtube to clear the problem. And they did. The result was, that Youtube uses a automatic system, which should find copyrighted material in posted videos like melodies, lyrics etc. And this system is very buggy and detects a lot of wrong things which are not there. So it was a big mistake and they apologized and removed the claim.

So its youtube who is pulling the copyright scam? again?

It is 2019 and i still see the same exact messages from Audium and youtube…

What is concerning is how youtube removed a video containing evidence of criminal misconduct between a real estate tycoon and local police, the owner of this building a women livd in left a message on hr answering machine threatening to hurt her if she did not help him evict a black tenant-neighbor in the building, it was extortion, witness tampering and a link to 114 other victims that fallowed FOUR YEARS LATER thanks to youtube removing the video prosecutors wanted to see and hear not once but TWICE within a year.

The first time they removed the video they received complaints form the perpetrator and concluded that the content invaded their privacy.

The second time he posted the video she warned that it could be taken down and stated that she also recorded police fusing to take complaint from her tasing that the real estate tycoon and owner of her building is a client of theirs! , she asked people to spread the video around, make copies etc yet within 48 hours youtube not only took it down but this time claimed the copyrights to it themselves! same client? thy told her that th video was removed because of a copyright complaint.

After a few hundred people asked what happened and she made yet another video explaining how youtube removed the evidence she had posted hoping to reach the DA or prosecutors and their investigators because sending a letter is not required when you have such evidence, people normally fail a police complaint when video capture a bank robber, a car thief removing th vehicle from a dealers parking lot, a murder and so on but here is a women showing evidence that youtube was collaborating with police to help them target a black man living in her building simply because he wanted to sell it.

And it later turned out the ray state tycoon’s son served in the US NAVY , then police, so vets like these ar protected from civil prosecution.

My point is youtube makes their own laws, the only way to change them is by filing a cals action which will the b re evaluate by congress who can enforce a fine with lawmakers and one thy pay that fine and stop the activities they will hav to comply with the new laws.

Th problem with these legal procedures is th victims never money but only win their copyrights back.

How can I delete audiam account?
Please help me…

Just get in contact with them like i did. You can find the link in my fist post here to go to their site and there you can contact them. I wish you the same success i had with contacting them!:wink:

They are seriously scammers, audiam recently claimed copyrights to music on a youtube video but as a label with agreements between themselves and two other publishers behind the artists back…think about it, look at the prior post where audiam claims that if you do not meet their criteria they can not submit your music to youtube for monetization, since when did audiam submit it?

Their rules?
-you must own all the rights to the music….
-you can not be with cdbaby or Tunecore at the same time, but distrokid is ok ? wtf
-after audiam gets a copy of your music into their system you cant cancel up to one year from when you request to., but they can and even keep your money.

Question above the already fraud scams which the FBI should go after them for is “since when did audiam state that they submit members music to youtube?” Audiam a streaming collection agency service tells members they will track down their money on youtube but claims the copyrights if the composer does themselves and csuse copyright strikes, even take downs or mutes of the audio?

The whole copyright system on YT & elsewhere is just a trick to CONTROL content as it is NOT in the least, implemented correctly…

An ORIGINATOR does not hold copyright, it must be applied for & takes time…

If there is a claim against you by another you have the RIGHT to ask them for PROOF of being copyright holder, Failure on their part to do this is ILLEGAL! It must be the actual copyright or proof it has been sent in…

So know that if you are living in one of the many ‘fake’ countries like USA, which is a corporation then there is NO copyright violation unless you make MONEY off the copyrighted material, you can possess & use & display a million copies as long as you don’t make a penny…

The trump card to this is that people don’t know it, and since EVERYTHING in a corporation like USA IS a contract if you allow yourself to be badgered into BELIEVING you have done wrong & ALLOW yourself to be cornered in court & ACCEPT the penalties then you have simply submitted to contract…

Thus the CHECKLIST-

-You are NEVER your name, which on all official docs will be in capital letters, this indicates an account, not a person…This is why it’s called a birth ‘CERTIFICATE’, which is a document that signifies OWNERSHIP…There is no actual authentic registry of birth, just creation of an account…You ALWAYS introduce yourself as ‘ADMINISTRATOR’ to your name…Collection agencies record you saying that YOU are the NAME so they ‘got you’…If you state that there is NOBODY by your birthname but that you are administrator for that account your debt is clear, even if a million dollars…

-Know that EVERY criminal case has a dollar amount on final court papers as it is ALL civil court as it is all corporate business…

– Avoid verbal contracts like ‘DO YOU UNDERSTAND?’ from a judge or cop as it does NOT mean to comprehend, it means ‘DO YOU STAND UNDER THE FOUNDATION OF MY AUTHORITY TO TEST IT?’ Always NO!!! Even the whole miranda rights is just to get you to say ‘YES’ to understanding…GET IT!!!

-Avoid answering questions of ‘WHERE YOU LIVE’ or ‘WHAT’S YOUR ADDRESS’ and similar as this is YOU saying that the address is the ONLY PLACE YOU ARE ALIVE…So that means you are saying you are a CORPSE anywhere else & the government has authority over CORPSES which means you are a CORPoration…GET IT?

-Same situation in a courtroom as there will always be a floodgate you must pass & you must NEVER PASS IT! If you do you will be thought of as ‘drowned’ and will have to have an attorney or someone to ‘SPEAK IN TURN’ as you are DEAD!..You NEVER cross or even touch the floodgate, you stay back in the bleachers & pews & talk from there! You THEN have a right to speak…OH, the judge will prod, threaten, coerce in any way to get you to pass the floodgate but you must never & you cannot be forced into it…It must be under your own steam…

-Only those who have PASSED THE BAR can converse past the floodgate…The BAR stands for British Authorized Registry, YES, every court in USA that has flag with gold fringe & faubs is under British Maritime Admiralty Law…Because USA NEVER was freed, July 4th ongoing joke…

Sorry for length but perhaps this ‘secret’ info will help someone and REMEMBER to PRACTICE saying you are ADMINISTRATOR when people ask if you are say Tak Tik, NEVER say YES!!!

Continuing on…

Many Law Firms have the entire US Code online so that it can be accessed from anywhere at anytime…

One of the most important areas are the ‘DEFINITIONS’ otherwise you may not know what you are talking about…

Here is a screenshot of the chapter where it defines ‘UNITED STATES’ as a ‘FEDERAL CORPORATION’…I have arrows in the correct spot-

NOBODY has any constitutional rights in the USA and at anytime ANYBODY has used the constitution as defense in a court the upshot has always been-

‘YOU ARE NOT A PARTY TO IT’…

so ‘We the People’ are not the general population, it’s talking about the ‘connected elitists’…

This is why so many get ‘railroaded’ in the court system, it’s all about show, not truth…

The ‘Statue of Liberty’ is not about freedom. Remember that it is ON WATER, NOT on land as if it were it would be way more than seven steps onto the shore…

No the ‘LIBERTY’ it refers to is the liberty one has in the navy, which is TEMPORARY LEAVE GRANTED to that sailor…In other words you will have freedoms from time-to-time WHEN we grant it to you…

So what about washington DC? It’s not even american soil there it is a ‘DISTRICT’ or vassal state of COLUMBIA in south america which is a corporation also…

The charter for the USA as well as the IRS were drawn up in Puerto Rico as they could NOT be drawn up on american soil as there was already common law & law of the land…

so a few tips-

If you have a youngster that is about to set out & get a job for the FIRST TIME then tell them to NEVER EVER fill out a tax return…If so they never have to pay income tax…When you sign a tax return you are stating that these monies & all others like it in the future are considered taxable income, This is why if you do not sign it they send it right back. The monies that are taxable are just some foreign income, NOT anything made domestically but you sign this away your very first tax return…

Never claim to be a ‘citizen’, no need for it as the definition is a corporate employee…

Some facts to consider-

IN USA courts are constructed by MASONIC companies…If there is no masonic company to build the court then a local Freemason is brought in to lay the first cornerstone…

The internal construction of a court is very important…Where the public sits is the ‘LAND’ and this area is under ‘LAW OF THE LAND’ and the area on the other side of the floodgate & railing is ‘WATER’ or specifically ‘BRITISH MARITIME LAW’…in other words when in this area you have willingly stepped foot ‘ON THE BOAT’…

The USA is a corporation owned by the vatican & held in trust by great britain…For britains role in this they have been bestowed 4 states which are the ‘COMMONWEALTH’ states. Anywhere on the planet there is a commonwealth it means ‘BRITISH ROYAL PROPERTY’…

This was in 2016. But now it’s fine. they removed their claim because it was as they said “a mistake” by the filter algorithm of YT.:thinking:

Exactly this i did i asked them for proofing me it’s not mine. I even prooved them that my production even was some years older than the release i’m supposed to have stolen from.

I’m living and producing in Germany. I don’t earn any penny for my work, all my stuff i’m releasing is for free. I’ve never signed to any label or copyright agency, nor i’m owning a label. I’m just a hobbyist who has fun making music and share it with others for free. All my music is made by me alone. All sounds are synthesized from scratch, no 3rd party presets or samples were used. All elements are composed by me. I never used a melody from another’s production nor i sampled anything from them. I even prooved them that my production even was some years older than the release i’m supposed to have stolen from. Even the production from which i supposed to have stolen from has nothing in common with my production they’ve claimed. Theirs and mine was different like night and day. Nothing sounded nearly similar. I prooved that it’s my production. i even got in contact with Youtube. And even they prooved that it was a fault by an algoritm and has nothing to do with their material. Audiam accepted and instantly removed the claim after I threatened legal action. So it’s done for me.

Well, I can’t claim or have knowledge about how Germany is setup for copyright but I would OFFICIALLY insist on them providing PROOF of their having copyright that they claim & that it is ILLEGAL for them to not provide this information…

And THAT IS IT! Do not send info how it is YOUR production…This is a defensive move, stay OFFENSIVE…That only waters things down…First things first…They must provide PROOF of copyright…