These are the only two at the moment that do some sort of audio/vst routing. If you know others please post them!
FX Teleport: $99
Unique VST over LAN solution:
- Reduces DAW CPU load
- Provides a dedicated terminal for FX
- Prevents loss of data when FX crashes
Full host integration:
- FX parameters saved in the host song/project file
- Host automation support
- Audio streams to host mixer
Instant remote/local mode switch
Small and constant latency
Automatic and manual latency adjustment
Sample accurate mode enabled
Live performance enabled
UDP and TCP support
VST 2 support
Support of multi-input and multi-output FX
- Audio plugin for Mac OS X (AU/VST) & Windows (VST).
- Transmits 32 Bit audio over TCP/IP.
- Low Latency on a LAN.
- One 44 kHz Mono Channel requires 175 kByte/sec.
- Works with any Network Interface (Ethernet, Firewire, Airport).
- Works with any Audio Units/VST host such as Logic, Cubase SX, Live 3, Digital Performer 4.1, Soundtrack, Metro, etc.
- Can be used on a single machine to send audio between applications or to send audio between multiple computers.