Axiom 49

Allrighty then. F’ck it! :angry:

As far as I know triggering samples using pads is impossible…
You can generate a drumkit and trigger samples using the keys, so maybe it is possible to assign the pads to key CC’s and trigger the drumkit with the pads.

I’m not sure if this will work and I’m not able to check because I don’t have a MIDI controller with pads.

Okay, Maskin. Thanks for the answer anyway :)

Pads transmit note messages just like keys C-G (not sure which octave).

Another vote for transport controls support. It could be done right now, if Renoise would be able to map it’s transport controls to midi messages, because that’s what Axiom transmits from those buttons.

It’s a very nice controller, I’m really pleased with mine. I’d only trade it in for a few things, some of which just cannot be mentioned here.

And another vote for transport controls support :).
I have Axiom 61. A few days ago I tried mapping midi to keyboard buttons with Bome’s midi translator, but somehow Renoise does not receive virtual key presses from it (other programs do).

I suggested Transport Control many times. And devs said - “It`ll be in next version(s)”.

I have axiom 25. No problems with it. Pads are working. U cant assign to them. Just can trigger samples from specific notes. And also pads are working ok with Battery 2 and 3 versions inside renoise. So you can do everything using Battery i guess. Trigger, loop and so on.

Hey, almost a year later and I finally found this post.

Yeah, I just programmed my Axiom 61 to send MMC from its transport buttons only to learn it don’t do nothin’ in Renoise. I’d LOVE support for incoming MMC, or even to allow MIDI CC# mapping to Renoise song transport.