A

B

C

D

4 Likes

1st is more glitchy than hip-hopppyyy
2nd is perfect if you ask me!
3rd is also nice. I love the that pre-snare groove
4th is awesome also, it’s just that i do not love claps so much, or at least i’m used to babu’s-type of clap usage.
awesome beats overall!

1 Like

Chopping breaks and what not… enjoy! Agree dspasic! Babu is dope!

3 Likes

btw, are you recording live audio and video or do you record video and just layer audio afterwards (like i do lol)?

1 Like

Recording both! Are you on Mac!? Obs!?

1 Like

yes, currently on mac
i’ve downloaded obs actually, but never tried it. I just use quicktime screen recording and just layer it in davinci lol. Will try it for sure now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah… you need like a third plug in, to route the audio from Renoise to OBS… Jack works I think but I use something else… I can figure out what its called if you have any issues. Does Jack work in Renoise?

1 Like

yes it works without any issues. I’ve had issues with obs not focusing window -showing black screen on ubuntu 20, so i gave up that day :smiley:

1 Like

Nice clean beats man i think i might start rapping on those cool beats but wait i am not a papper :frowning_face:

1 Like

Im not a rapper too but I kick freestyles when no one hear or see…

2 Likes

Some more filthiness before the dishes

3 Likes

the last - kick lacks a punch, tho atmosphere is very nice, and i would put some deep bass to roar it underneath

1 Like

Today…

1 Like

Later that day, tonight

2 Likes

the last one is soo good! (silkysmooth:DD)

1 Like

I like all these musical snippets, some would deserve to become part of a whole song!

1 Like