Bad Ideas Thread

Like Mu… mu… mu… MULTIKILL… kill… kill… kill… everytime you play more than 5 notes at the same time? xD

But that’s a workaround! ;)
I mean, the master channel can be solo-ed :wacko: (which has of course the same effect), but why can’t it be muted…? :P

Confirmation dialog for note input.

Or even better worse: an animated assistant like “Clippy” (for germans: “Karl Klammer”) appears:
“It looks like you are trying to compose…”

Rewire renoise to renoise. Could be useful at least for me ;)

Renoise/FL integration

Render to mp3 only to save space.

Render to MP4 and send to youtube

Render? XM/IT-output ONLY!

render to an XRNS which contains a single WAV file with the song recorded in it and a single note to play it. Now that we have autoseek this is a MUST HAVES!!!\|1!|!|!"|"|!|!

render sample to selection !

I’ld rather have the known Counterstrike sample pack support… hearing “HeadShot!” for every note added in harmony or “KillingSpree!” for each chord hammered into a track.

+1

That or energetic background music playing at all times.

Actually, this a great idea 'cause i usually have no idea what people are talking about when it comes to genres. Bad idea for renoise maybe, but great idea for a web app! Would be a lot of fun.

Renoise is a genre and Renoise should support it.

New marketing slogan: Renoise - work around the program limitations!

Integration with google translate beatboxing

I like making songs in Renoise but I hate creating them, so some kind of automatic song generator would be a good tool for making songs.
Renoise could also have a automatic rating system for songs, based on how close they sound to the songs currently on top 50.

+1