Become The Drill&bass/breakcore Master !

WHY IS IT ABOOT THE FOOKING PRIZE, GUYS?!

You’re disappointing me :(

Behold, my glorious and terrifying post count!

/flex

Men…
What about the fun to participate to a contest? The last contest I win, the gift was an outdated video game and an ugly hand made-picture (witch is on my computer screen today)! But the more important was what the guys said about my song. :rolleyes: Thanks to this great man!

With love,
Solion

NB: I will also participate to this contest. Maybe the wallet will be for me, héhé ! :yeah:

:badteeth:

Less than 120 posts? I’m still a n00b, and I’m the 6th top poster on the forums… and that’s after at least 2 months of relative absence.

We’re all n00bs. If we weren’t, we would be touring the world, collabing with Timberland :) Consider this: if some of you guys hadn’t wasted so much time posting on this forum, you could’ve won that wallet with the ninja hex skills you would’ve secretly developed instead… And YES that IS an invitation to a broken beat duel. ;)

Come to think of it, Solion’s awesome for introducing prizes in the first place! They needn’t be a reason to enter a competition, ESPECIALLY on this forum.

50 w47 15 UP?! 1 H4X0R Y0 w17 m4 b3475! Prove me wrong, you fucking n00bs ;)

the duel is on

polishing all my ninja hex tricks :ph34r:

welcome back byte…and welcome to the challenge! BOT…you’ve just opened a whole can of WOOP!
i challenge you! :ph34r:

Where do I send the track?

Yousend-it, megaupload, free web hosting… whatever. Then I will try to make an uploadable mega-pack.

Hehehe, this is fun, CHAOS FTW! :D

i’m on it !!

:walkman:

I’m fucking ON it.

I’m FUCKING on it!

…wait, that didn’t sound right…

:D

nearly finished !

Ok guys.
No songs sumited yet. Thats why I decided to give to you a chance to finish your song.
I give you 24 hours more :D (In fact, mine isn’t finished <_< and I have a party tonight…)
Deadline: 24/11/2009 00:00

Btw… What format are you expecting the song to be sent?

edit : hmm i think ill post this tomorrow.

seems to be working just fine here (=