Become The Drill&bass/breakcore Master !

I made this mega-pack downloadable:
Become the drill&bass master contest 2009.zip

We still have half a day right?

pretty banging hardcore rocking.
i’m working on one now, just for the hell of it.

Hum… not really :( Deadline was 24/11/2009 00:00, not 23:59

But I can make a “mega-pack” update :)

Hehe, I’m always to late. I’ll upload it this evening (tho’ its under one minute now)

Alright! Here’s my ubershort entry.

Stream - Fucking on it!

XRNS - Fucking on it!

Mega-pack updated:
Become the drill&bass master contest 2009.zip
I will give the results tomorrow

And the winnnnner iiiisssss … S o l i o n !! No, just joking!

Fist of all, my reviews:

cheap thrills:
Thanks for your participation. I liked your tracks: the sweet sounds, the prodigy fist album sample, the melodies. Except me, you are the only newbie (Are you?) … So… YOU win the WALLET !! PM me you adress and send me 10€ by paypal for the shipping (joke ;)

td6d
: Maybe the harder/louder one. Anyway, I liked it… Now finish it!

BotB: Your song is great: It have a soul. It’s epic… It may be what would Drum&bass (or Big Beatcore?) looks like in the future. I realy love it, but… It’s not what I call drill&bass :( I was waiting for dsp fx or/and pattern effects everywhere, especially on drums. And you didn’t use them. But yes, you are a master…

eeter: Man, you have an expert skill in drilled&gliched stuffs. Your technique is perfect (at last it is what I think). That’s the XRNS to listen and to read and re-read. So YOU are THE Drill&bass master!:
Congratulation!

PM me you address and I will send to you the badges.

Finnaly I would like to invite you to listen to one of my favourite “dril&bass” track: Apex Twin - vordhosbn

Thank you all for contributing and sharing your xrns! It’s great for learning reading those.

And big thanks to Solion taking the initiative :yeah:

mega wow ! me wins teh wallet !!! ^_^

im not really a beguinner anymore though, i’ve been making tracks for nearly three years now,(!!) but still dont use half the effect comands and i’ve never made any vynils or played any serious gigs…

thanks to solion for organising and thanks to the other participants… i got quite a kick out of studying botb’s xrns !

cheers everyone !!

:)

Damn, why I didn’t see this earlier.

Which track will win, who decides?

Great compo. Love BOTB’s tune. Good job all participants. Kudos to the organizer.

Go here to know everything :rolleyes:

dlin summat fierce nao!11 =D/

I had a lot of fun with this ^^

When’s the due date for this?

niNja pWn3d

When’s the deadline for this comp?

Drill and Bass is proly my fav. w007

NVM just reread the comp. desc. … DAMMIT!

niNja pWn3d

lol, welcome :lol:

Aaah, and here I was… thinking I could absorb all the musical knowledge and skills of the world, by using my forbidden, ancient Hogwarts magic.

Lili357

you are pleased with yourself… why?