Benefit Of The Xrns

botb may I crown you to 'my fav.renoise forum artist '?
Demancipation is awesome …so is eikintjasna

OH MON DIEEEUUUUUUUUU

I’ve only played one of them so far, your style is crazy man! nice

thanks for sharing your skills and knowledge of Renoise- very impressive nerd skills.
I’ve just listened to polderfunk- that is mentalist!
Big up for the extremity.
Gonna be checking out some more of your arrangements in the coming days.
cheers

The secret of boy of the boomerang must be the crack :P

actually, it is sayd that BotB is the secret behind crack :P

Botb, I have a question: for real man, how is it that you can program the edits that fast? There must be some sort of a patters here!! :wacko:

really, just turn up the bpm :)

For the record, these are simply awesome unique interpretations of whatever “breakcore” is supposed to mean and is worthy of a bump.

yes. a round of applause for botb

WOW! I’ve loved your music for quite a long time now and this is immensely generous of you!!

My favourite must be ‘Polderfunk’!

Nice work!

Hats off!

Love the busy programming. It’s obvious you enjoy making these, and that in turn makes them easily enjoyable by others.

Releasing xrns files rocks my cradle. Open source music ftw :yeah:

Fuck yes.

Hmmmmm input

I’ll check these out later, but for now thanks a lot! Not maybe, but surely i’ll learn one or two tricks from these!

I’m sure you will! I know I did :D:smiley:

really mad programming skills there,really learning alot from studying these tracks

thanx again Botb

I want to upp my track here too, cause its imo useless to open another thread for xnrs releases.
Also I was inspired by botbs technique and I have to thank him :slight_smile:
Made this tune today and I wanted to ask if someone could give me some mixing advise on that.
klix

You could have started your own thread… this one is called “benefit of the xrns” because the xrns hostest are those the awesome producer called “benefit of the boomerang”

You are allowed to make your own thread ;)

alright, me do so