Benefit Of The Xrns

I’m getting back to tracking after a good pause and an intermission using the Schism tracker and
it’s great to look at these files to see cool ways of using Renoise!

And the tracks are great. Particularly skuld is nice I think. The seven beats per pattern
is awesome!

:yeah:

Is it possible for these to be opened on a mac? The link doesn’t work.

I’ve taken them offline months ago… didn’t have room for hosting anymore, sorry :( Maybe someone else can host them…?

i can host… but then again, i need the files first ;)

I’m currently cleaning out my ftp. I’m sure I can still
fix some space for these (and more) files for all you
noisy breakfeast likers. Give a day or two and I’ll re-
upload the bunch and perhaps some more tracks that
I’d like to share.

Again, thanks for the interest!! You have none other
to thank than your fellow renoisers for the initiative.

Thanks for publishing this Jordy. As a token of appreciation I will host this package for you. You can download the zip here:

http://lemii.untergrund.net/Botb/Benefit%2…0the%20Xrns.rar

Polderfunk is my personal favorite :)

Void Pointer is your hero!! And yes, they work perfectly on Mac!!
Thanks a bunch man, saves me some cash!! Still, I’ll see if there are
more tracks worthy to share with you guys, because I love the attention EEEH love you guys.

Thank you for sharing BotB! Thank you for hosting Void!!! Can’t wait to spend time with them.

I don’t really like breackore but man that’s sick, thanks for sharing and thx void for hosting… fantastic editing job. 8)

Nice one, thanks! ;)

Just by listening and watching these files play, I feel like less of a newbie already.

Thanks to BotB for sharing such in depth specimens of superb Tracker/Renoise programming and composing.

Also, thanks to Void for hosting for us latecomers. It would have been a shame to miss this one.

I’ve got a lot more learning to do, but I’m enjoying every bit of it.

Thanks again.

:walkman:

As some of you may have noticed the file can’t be downloaded anymore. My untergrund account has been nuked because I violated some rules, including hosting material not related to me. The other cause was a wopping 180gb of bandwidth usage. Oops!

Sorry guys :(

need a new host Botb?
I have some space left…

FILE IS NOW HOSTED HERE TEMPORARILY

Mr. Linch you gonna host it?

If mr botb wants me too…

hell yah niagga!

www.charlylinch.com/Benefit_of_the_Xrns.rar

tataaa!

Because of the URL it looks if I made it :P (I wish)

can someone check the link if it works?

It works :)

I’ll paste the link in the first post, for good measure.
Thanks a bunch, captain!

thx soo much for putting these out, just listened to demancipation and it has totally shaken me right out of my creative rut… the destiny’s child slices are dope, gonna use them if you dont mind… woooo

\o/