Best Meals

Milk is expensive because we subsidise (right word?) farmers so they can compete with imported products.

The main reason for our high cost is that we are well paid, and as far as I understand economics, the cost of living is closely connected to income. Generally we shouldn’t complain.

comparing prices all over the world won’t work without considering minimal wages or the average income.

Usually I spend 20 Euros for one whole week. Which means: Pizza, French Fries, Bread, Cheese, some sausage, one salad, 2 liters of milk, tea, chocolate cream, cereals and a 6 pack of beer.

Yesterday I bought myself tons of fish. Loving it.

Any food but meat.

Go to a posh department store, go to the food hall. This wil most likely be in the basement.

Walk around eating all the samples which are free. Then take your $20 back home with you.

Repeat, until you are banned.

You ask for home delivery of the food you want!! 20$!!! you can eat with 3 people in the restaurant!!

48 pieces of sashimi/maki + 2 pints of beer

2 big steaks filled with ham cheese mushrooms + vegetables + potatoes + 4 pints of beer

1.8kg of smoked pork ribs with plum sauce + potatoes + vegetables + 2 pints

1.5 kg of chicken wings with chilly sauce + potatoes + vegetables+ 2 pints

2 big plates of slovakian gnochi with cream, sheep cheese, basil, garlic and bacon + 4 pints

You can always try these bargain meals:
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_s…dont_eat_it.php

go to dig any supermarket backyard garbage cans. there you can find ‘out of date’ labelled stuff which is actually still good and eatable. here in scandinavia winter time is best and its funny. for example, they throw away good bread and because winter, at outside is minus sumthing. so -> you just simply go to dig backbag full ov frozen breads. bring them to home and put in freezer. voilá, you got freezer full ov bread and when ever you need it, just melt in oven…thats just an example. some times you can find all kind ov veggies. sometimes full salmon (hope not nella…) ectect
this is only in big cities where thee american glory wasting culture is hit. villages are different story…

but anyway even that, at countryside there isnt big spermarkets, its still easy.
this is one really rough aka ruff style to handle hungerstrike using by wanderers and hobos in finland, its called RobbersRoast and it goes like this:

-while moving collect from fields veggies: onions, carrots, potatoes ectect.
-when you meet a flock full ov sheeps, catch one, tie it and fast ran away.

find a safe spot to make a camp.
tie a living sheep on tree and let him watch while you:

-dig a huge (~1,5^3m) hole in ground
-collect big round stones
-fill hole bottom with one layer of stones and pile around the hole one layer ov round stones.
-put huge fire on hole and simply remember to feed the fire.

keep fire on whole day till night, ~12-16h.
and before dark night hit, we got frikin hot rock pot full ov embers.
now its time to sacrifice the sheep

-cut throat
-collect blood (its usable for example with flour)
-cut thee inside outs
-cut wool but leave skin.

now:

-dig embers out ov pot until you reach hot bottom rocks.
-put some moist fresh grass at bottom
-lay sheep on top ov grass
-fill sheep around with grass
-throw WHOLE veggies to hole on top ov the sheep
-cover veggies&sheep with grass
-put few inches thick dry dirt layer on top ov the grass
-and now, put embers back.

goto sleep and in the morning when you wake up. you have a full sheep and fresh veggies ready for waiting thee eating party!

you can also use anykind ov meat. pork, chicken ectect.
instead ov wet grass, wet newspaper works, just wrap around meat & veggies.

there is many ways. and in western civilization human never dies in hunger…or its very rare.

robert, that’s truly f****ed. Please don’t talk about animal cruelty on these boards please. Good natured OT is fine, but discussion of animal slaughter makes my gut wrench.

And no, I’m not trying to dig at your personally, I value your other comments on the boards, which are often lateral and creative. Just keep the violence to yourself… :confused:

You know how much cattle is slaughtered all the time? In the time you read this text maybe couple of dozen? Huundreds? Even thousands?

Yes, offtopic, but you started. ;) It’s natural to eat dead animals.

If you’re really desperate you could catch some stray dogs and cats and cook them. Don’t know about the taste, but it’s nutrition.

Or find some wedding and go and eat yourself full. If someone asks you are from the other side of married couple.

Or steal your food.

Or find a girl, do her and empty her fridge before his boyfriend arrives.

but it’s not natural to eat that much dead animals as we (or most people) do. Consumption of meat in all forms is ten times as much as it has been in the 60s/70s (atleast in europe) and people are getting sick because of it.

f*ck that, big time. :(