Best way to support Renoise?

What’s the best way to give back to the Renoise team? $75 USD for a full version release cycle is super cheap (which is nice when that’s all you can afford). I want to show some extra love to the Renoise dev team and give incentive to keep innovating! I’m planning on getting some Renoise apparel, and renewing my license soon, but I’m curious what the best way is from their perspective.

2 Likes

I would say buying another license and donating it to somebody, or doing a competition for it :slight_smile: (is that even possible with the current order process?). The Renoise team usually does not seem to care for other ways of income, so don’t expect an answer here.

2 Likes

Buy Redux?

2 Likes

Buy Renoise merchandise from either their European or International store*. That’s giving them free money essentially. Though no doubt a percentage of that is eaten up by the webstore/printing company. As well as their costs for the product(s), of course.

*The Europe and International shops have different items.

1 Like

I think aside from just buying more Renoise licenses, the best way to support development is to expand the user base. Bringing more people into the program would greatly encourage development.

Definitely considering this the best way currently.

Oh yeah, I own Redux as well. Planning on buying Sononym someday too, but I’m mainly looking to support/encourage further Renoise development specifically.

Yeah, I’m sure they don’t get as much money from that as from Renoise licenses, but I would love to sport some Renoise apparel!

1 Like