Black Friday sale at all?

Hi everyone,

I love Renoise (used to use trackers in the 90’s… FT2, Screamtracker etc.) and love the possibility Renoise offers to mix tracking with recording etc.

I want to buy very soon, been saving up, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be a Black Friday sale at all. Is there usually? I ask this at risk of being labelled a cheap skate, but even if there was even some bundle of Renoise and Redux too that would be cool. (My other DAW is Studio One Sphere).

Thanks!

1 Like

I think the price of renoise itself is very low, compared to other daws… (Bitwig, Reason, Live, Cubase etc…). Heck, even the plugins cost more than Renoise!
I’ve used demo for years - with no export function, which is pretty much great not even annoying.

The bundle would be great way of getting a bit cheaper, but to be honest, i wouldn’t go cheaper than it is already.
note: i’m not calling you cheapskate
Also i’m not aware of black-friday sales in the past.
Cheers!

I agree. I think the price is excellent think even doubling the price would be worth it. It just hasn’t been the easiest year, that’s all :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up on Black Friday sales !

1 Like

Not sure if you know, but buying Renoise means you get a 30% discount on Redux (available afterwards, in the ‘backstage’ section) so there is a bundle of sorts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great point, i totally forgot about this…

@Mumdad Seriously? I would have bought Redux ages ago, like immediately after buying Renoise…

Thanks for pointing this out!

Oh wow, excellent!

Not sure if you know, but buying Renoise means you get a 30% discount on Redux (available afterwards, in the ‘backstage’ section) so there is a bundle of sorts

Oh whoops, I didn’t realize that. Oh well. Still worth the full price.

I’ve been hoping for a sale on Sononym this year myself, but that’s not looking likely as the days tick on.

1 Like

actually i’m waiting 27th for the half-price discount to buy sononym!!! There was announcement on their Facebook page! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic! I’ve been checking the blog page of the website for news, and it hadn’t been posted there yet. I’ll be picking it up Friday as well :smiley:

1 Like

Now this is new for me. I had no idea.

Wow. Sononym looks very promising. I’ve tried XO before but it’s too expensive and I’d rather have a standalone software than a VST for sorting samples.

1 Like

never used external/vst for browsing, it’s awesome since i’ve got a lot of old vinyl stuff like 100g without even touching the drum breaks. Tried demo, and it kicks *ss! :sunglasses:
& aaand the discount… :smiley:

Just bought it :). Excite!

1 Like