Block Looping

Howdy,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to loop things within in Renoise. I can get it to loop, but not properly. Lets say I want to loop between row 40 and 52. Or between 19 and 62. How do you get that done?

How do I just select the area I want to loop and press Loop? :slight_smile:

PS! I posted this in the wrong subforum - perhaps someone can delete the one in the Redux section?

From my understanding, hitting “Numpad Enter” will engage block loop and the size can be set by the value next to the block loop icon (directly under the help menu). Is this what you mean?

I believe that block loping only works on a set of predefined subsections.

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Transport_Panel

That is, you cannot select the specific lines to be looped, only a percentage of the current pattern.

The tool pattern_loop_pone by toblerpone handles block loops with variable size quite nicely. It has recently been updated to also function with 3.1.

1 Like

The tool pattern_loop_pone by toblerpone handles block loops with variable size quite nicely. It has recently been updated to also function with 3.1.

Oh hell yes!! I think this is what I am looking for - will try when I get home from work. Thanks a lot man :smiley:

Awesome~

Was fiddling with this problem today and wanted a fix.

catsoup