tracked music compo
format: .rns

trip to 2003ub313 by looza
tracked music compo

frostnova rns | frostnova mp3 by myself
tracked music compo
due to the compo’s sizelimit, this is a crippled/lo-fi version of the tune, which i originally wrote for the last beatbattle.

Angel Eyes by ptrance
streamed music compo
format: .ogg

theory exploration by myself
streamed music compo
format: .mp3
this is actually an old, unfinished tune from 2004 which i finished in a hurry one day before the party just in order to have something for the streamed music compo

i hope the other two gentlemen don’t mind me posting their tunes here!
hail to the holy renoise :yeah:

Nice tunes guys.

As much as I like Reed (who btw always win compos), of the four “tracked music” entries I’ve heard so far, my favourite is ptrance’s.

yea, reed is somewhat of a permanent user on the stage during the price ceremony.
the problem at these parties is however, that a lot of namevoting is usually taking place, so that some winners are not true winners but have the most friends / largest groups.
furthermore i didn’t like the circumstance, that the artist names have been displayed whilst the competitions were held.
namevoting-galore…

I should do more “hacking stuff together in 1 or 2 days”-alike stuff. Seriously, I actually complete dislike my tracked music entry. The mainmelodies are way too messy :)
Though, I decided to extend the song which competed in the Streaming Music Compo, since I think this cutted volume/filter fade out version doesn´t sound right and I think about to add some additional vocals to it. So stay tuned :)

Anyway, once again congrats to k303 for a solid 3rd place even when I think it still does deserved more. But well that name voting…

Cool stuff guys. I like seeing actual RNSs of other people’s work.

:yeah:

hope nobody minds bumping this “ol’ stuff”, but incase you belong to those having trouble to play the .rns or just didn’t like the crippled quality, i’ve uploaded a polished mp3 version of frostnova.

hau rein! :walkman:

sweet!

the long awaited keith303 beatbattle non-entry :)

melikes, awesome stuff all around there, and no its not a problem at all since I missed this the first time ;)

You are so bloody good!
Thanks for releasing this for free :)