Break Fucking Core!!!!

Kallipolis - The One You Loved

haven’t made any kallipolis breakcore for well over 6 months til now. enjoy and comment if you like :) things i’m looking to do are master and maybe rearrange. respect to taktik, kaneel, mmd, syflom, conner_bw, and mick. edit: and jbl!

THUMB ICON

Lovely! ^_^

i broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago. more breakcore coming soon, no girls allowed (this is of course for girls that dislike breakcore only)

really cool track :walkman:

pretty awesome and like… kinda fresh… loved the raw vs cute. ending sucked.

vent it. the most powerful music is made from the heart.

thanks for the love (and hate) :D

I’ll take a listen to this soon…

I liked how punchy the percussion is. Would be really interested if this high energy music met with some really soulful melody, harmony and arrangement. I’ll keep an eye on this though, it’ll be interesting to see where you push it this time.

lol, I really did lol. :D

yep this one is nice, some really cool bits!

Banging track! Very tight beats, nice sampling! Sometimes I feel it jumps from one bit to another somewhat, as if you’re not yet sure where you want to go. And I feel the mix lacks the energy that song itself wants to express, maybe more contrast in the frequencies?

thanks jordy :D yes, i agree with all of this. i’ll likely apply all this feedback to another tune. i have a hard time revising.