Breakbeat is needed for noncomercial small game

Could someone give breakbeat music for enthusiastic non comercial game soundtrack?
I cant pay , but I know that there are lots of good creative people that have lots of unused and forgot tracks in them hdd.
The gameplay is intensive and not cutted to levels. So I need intensive ~135 bpm breakbeat mix of ~15 min.(5-10 tracks mixed togetther)
Part of mix I already have, needs desperately several tracks more becouse must finish project in this weak…

The game looked like this , month ago:

sorry for bad english… I can be conntacted serumas@gmail.com

Sure on here, you will find somebody with really good skills for breakbeat… ( not me ) but do not forget to offer, “credit,” on the games, “about screen.” Artist’s name, music title and etc. You do not make that clear in your top post. But it should be offered

:slight_smile:

I would probably be willing to make new mix like that, game seems really cool, but like 2 daze said, are you going to put artist name and track name in the credits so people could reach my soundcloud site or sth if they want?

Offcouse, there will be credit names and track titles in popup window just before gameplay.

Cool, I’ll see what I can do. I don’t have much free time this weekend, but I’ll make something for you this week.

edit: oh, and you can look at my soundcloud account and use something from there if you want. Just contact me and I’ll send you a file!

Oh i have checked all your stuff. Your breakbeat is a little bit diferent stylistic i need… “New track!” perhaps near
Need fat beat and bass in 130-140 bpm…

check this

I sent you some tunes via your email, check it out…

By clasical I mean not first prodigy releases.but you know usual breakbeat sound.
maybe like this… I am very far from nowa days fashion, sorry for missinform…

more sound i need in this mix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUieAvFhxgU

https://soundcloud.com/user3285520

hard to find exect style I need… Im short of time…
Mybe I should change style to jungle? That would be mch more musical stuff…

You can use this if it fits:

D Fast - Tracoon

thanks DFAST whats it… very good style for me…

thanks to all of you , Im still analyzing your tracks.
I think in game I ll popup small window with artist and track name exact in that time then it starts to play in the mix.
And I would like to add small logo of artist. That would be very cool…

Im stil waiting for more tracks…