this year’s BreakPoint demoparty is coming!
ReNoise files are allowed in the tracked music competition!!
As a special bonus, you would also meet me at the party
![]()
this year’s BreakPoint demoparty is coming!
ReNoise files are allowed in the tracked music competition!!
As a special bonus, you would also meet me at the party
![]()
NOOOOO! Not again!!!
![]()
… just kidding ![]()
Well I hope you´ll compose a dancetune or something like that for the tracked-music compo this time, in that case you´ll probably have a chance to come thorugh the pre-selection ![]()
heh…
for the record : i’ll be there too, this time we it-alien and me need to have a burp competition. missed that last time ![]()
After looking at the pictures I get the feeling that this is some kind of weird scener terrorist camp… ![]()
great ![]()
I lost my driver license today. Well it seems bp2004 is cancelled for me if I don´t find a ride ![]()
Are you one of those 89 year old grandpas that love grooving around with renoise, or are you just a reckless driver ![]()
hmph ![]()
yeh… well lets say old grandpa grooving around with renoise and driving with slicks… ![]()