Brighter / Darker Colours In Columns / Fxcommande Depending On Value

Hi,

i have a suggestion for people working a lot with the collums of samplecommands. when i have long rows with changes of the same effect the row of codes becomes a blurr for me especially when you have been working a couple of hours on the track. i will give an example :

this would be the volume collumn and the colour is green in my case. what i was thinking that it would be great if the higher the value the brighter the colour green and the lower the value the darker the colour green would get. this way it would be easy to see what you are doing. i’m guessing all the coding heroes would really like such a nuance. it would be totally excellent if everybody could also set their own minimum and maximum colour values to this.

why not. +1

I would like to see it in action first to see if it looks tidy or like a circus, but I can imagine it would be quite helpful setting the luminance according to value. It could possibly confuse the eyes since we also have the highlighted rows for the eyes to distinguish.

you make a valid point there joel!

i like the idea, and on top of that agree with mr. Johansson.

If it’s customizeable we can choose if we want it on or not so i say it’s a good idea, not shure if i will use it, but i think i would.

i think that if they put some thought into it and choose the way it’s done sensibly and also make it a bit adjustable to make it fit i don’t see a reason it couldn’t work very well. i agree with thebellows that it should be optional too.