I am encountering unexpected behaviour from midi controlled and track assigned instruments in renoise: mute buttons from mixer and waveform views have no effect. Volume slider works as expected, though.
Steps to reproduce:
- OS: Windows 10
- reniose 64bit - V3.1.1
- external MIDI signal source routed to renoise via loopMIDI v1.0.13
- set up midi routing and “Assigned Tracks” as shown in screenshot:
- Add samples / instruments for slot 00 and 01
- Play midi source
- For track 02, press mute button (M) in mixer view or press waveform window in scope view
- Audio signal from track 02 ismuted
- Audio signal from track 02 is not muted, see gif: https://imgur.com/a/mB00HTf
- Odd: lowering the volume slider to -INF mutes track 02 as expected
Is this a bug? Or do I have to reconsider my expectations?