Check out my music made with Renoise

Excellent; looking forward to its release. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They announced the winners today :slight_smile: well again I am not thereā€¦ Honestly, among the tracks they had chosen I actually liked only the one that took the first place :slight_smile: so, as I said, it is quite subjective. But I am already preparing the track for different contest, there are not so many competitors, maybe Iā€™ll have higher chances there, we will see soon.

1 Like

Hello, added link to that new remix track I was mentioning earlier (first in list), and finally figured out that links to SoundCloud are auto-embedded :man_facepalming:, hope that is more convenient now :slight_smile:
Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s just a hobby, but itā€™s way more fun if you always finish at least a couple of your songs. :wink:

All right, here it is. I think for someone who hasnā€™t finished any song before your tracks are pretty good, theyā€™re not getting boring and donā€™t sound repetitive (to me). The tracks sound good both through speakers and through headphones, so the quality is good. The compositions of your songs are good, too, but ā€œUnspoiled Natureā€ stands out, itā€™s clearly the best (if you ask me). It could also be the soundtrack of a ā€œnew retro gameā€, it has some kind of nostalgic feeling (especially all the pliucks) but is presented in a modern quality, which is always a good combination. I also like the flute (0:54 etc.) as an addition to the plucks, it has a good melody and it fits decently. Furthermore I have listened to the original of CLO - Sliding Doors, and I have to say it sucks. Your remix is much, much better than the original. Itā€™s not my style, but you did a really good job on this. Oh, and of course videos of Renoise songs are always welcome. I suppose that youā€™re using Renoise quite differently than me, but it also works. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Number 2 is the best track in my advice

You can add strings

1 Like

Thank you for listening, and such good and detailed feedback! I really like that you find sound quality good, since I am often not feel very confident about my sound, especially because I have to work in headphones all the time (otherwise my family and neighbors probably would go crazy :rofl:), and only in very last moments use monitors to do some sound tuning.

Also great that you liked ā€œUnspoiled Natureā€, it sounds special to me as well, and I still have couple of older ideas which may result in quite similar type of tracks, but for now (probably next track) I want to experiment with Cyberpunk type of sound, which is quite different. Still at some point later I plan to come back and finish more of those old ideas.

Regarding Sliding Doors, I was hoping to get at least to top 50 list by CLO, but didnā€™t find myself even there. Of course it is the matter of taste, and for top 7 it is even more arguable, but I would certainly expect to see my remix somewhere in top 50, because I also listened to many of them, and can estimate overall. In any case I am still happy with result, since I was mostly aiming to find people who like what I do and communicate with them. And as I see how more people listen to it now and like it, it makes me feel I did it right.

Also great community here on this forum, I appreciate everyone who listened and I see that a lot of people came especially from this forum

And that happened just because you finished at least a couple of your songs and posted them online. :wink:
Thatā€™s what you need to do if youā€™re aiming for communication about (your) music.

If it doesnā€™t sound bad itā€™s good, itā€™s as simple as that. :slightly_smiling_face:
Of course thereā€™s always something to improve. Btw, it also sounds good through laptop speakersā€¦

Me too. I suppose thatā€™s how the majority works.

1 Like

Hi everyone, added a new track today! :slight_smile: It is at the top of the list, hope you will like it.

Hi everyone, I have added a new track to the top of the list. This track was done for Loopop Superbooth 2021 Music Contest :slight_smile: and it is freely available for download, including Renoise project file, the link is in the first message of the thread.

Hello, I am here with update :slight_smile: new track ā€œPredefinedā€ is uploaded, and added to top post. This time I experimented a lot with vocal synthesizer and vocoder, otherwise style of this track is close to Antivirus Biochip.

1 Like

cool track. I dig the ponderous & heavy vibe. contrasts nicely with the vocal line

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: Glad you liked it

Added another one. Slowly moving to an albumā€¦

Hello everyone, just added my most recent work, remix for Hyper Crush - Werk Me, hope you like it!
As always, made with Renoise :slight_smile:

Added two more new tracks, two remixes I made recently.

Thank you for interesting feedback!

1 Like

Update from me: my tracks except for remixes are now available as a release ā€œA Step To The Futureā€ on major streaming platforms!
If you like my tracks here is the multi-link for you: COLD VIGOR - A Step To The Future or just search for COLD VIGOR

Added link to my recent work, remix for Inna - Love :slight_smile: